- Last online:
- 20 Mar '15
Headline“I'm looking for someone I just "click" with who loves life and having a laugh!”
My motto is to live life with no regrets!
My friends would describe me as a social butterfly who is always out and about. I love keeping busy, whether it's dinner with friends, day trips to the beach or seeing a live band. I also enjoy quiet time at home... But I'm definitely missing that special someone to chill out with a glass of wine.
My life has been about a lot of travel. I love seeing new places and experiencing different cultures. I have travelled extensively through the UK and Europe, most recently to the Middle East and Turkey.
I am looking for someone who can make me laugh! I try not to take myself too seriously but I also love a good challenging discussion.
At a glance
|Age||42 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
|Brisbane - Southside, QLD Redlands City, QLD Brisbane - Bayside, QLD Brisbane - Inner South, QLD Ipswich & West Moreton, QLD Redcliffe / Bribie / Caboolture, QLD Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD Logan, QLD|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||East European, South European, Hispanic / Latino, North European, Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who can make me laugh! I try not to take myself too seriously but I also love a good challenging discussion. I believe in mutual trust and respect in any good relationship. I am looking for someone like-minded, with good morals and who respects my independence.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love most types of music! I'm always humming or singing (badly). I'm not really into metal or country music but you can broaden my horizons.
- I love books and reading. I mostly read fiction (any type as long as it has a good storyline) but will occassionally read an autobiography.
- Movies & TV
- I love going to the movies but don't seem to get there much these days. I watch a bit of TV, chilling out in the evenings. I'm not really into horror movies (I'm a bit of a scaredy cat!).
- I don't really watch or play much sport. I swim a couple of times a week at the local pool and of course I love heading to the beach for the day.
- Other Interests
- Travel is a keen interest. I have travelled a fair bit overseas but haven't really seen much of Oz. I definitely need to do a road trip at some point!