- Last online:
- 11 Feb '16
Headline“Her kisses left something to be desired... the rest of her”
A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.
While many forces lead two people to connect romantically, the kiss,
particularly the first kiss, can be a deal breaker.
Kissing is like drinking salted water. You drink, and your thirst increases.
The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial one in any love story.
A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.
We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often.
We've learned how to make a living, but not a life. We've added years to life not life to years. We've been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet a new neighbor. We conquered outer space but not inner space. We've done larger things, but not better things.
Remember, to give a warm hug to the one next to you, because that is the only treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn't cost a cent.
Remember, to say, 'I love you' to your partner and your loved ones, but most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from deep inside of you.
Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person will not be there again.
Give time to love, give time to speak! And give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind.
And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
At a glance
|Age||53 years old||35 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane - Southside, QLD||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Hispanic / Latino|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Finding someone worth waking up to is better than finding someone to sleep with. :) I'm looking for a gentleman who can hold a conversation, enjoys life and likes who he is. Someone with a pure heart and who would cherish an honest, faithful partner, friend and lover.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I enjoy all music, pretty eclectic in this area, from opera to some rap. My favourites would be Pink,
- I enjoy reading, some of my favourite authors would be Karin Slaughter, Tess Gerritsen, Nicci French, Tami Hoag and James Patterson. Give me a good forensic thriller any day. But, I also like to chill reading trashy magazines as I need to be up to date on who is with who and what they have done.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy any thrillers, not horrors, and love a teary girly flick. It is so cathartic to have a good cry, lol. I enjoy tv series like Body of Proof, Game of Thrones, Rizzoli and Issles, Criminal Minds, the News, the Project and any animal documentary. I also enjoy cooking and renovating shows.
- I enjoy watching most sports except the boring cricket test matches and some of the tennis. I enjoy the beach, love swimming, and used to go to the gym daily until I broke my ankle in 3 places. The pins and plates are hindering me but I hope to be back to it again soon.
- Other Interests
- Animals are my real passion. I have 2 dogs, 3 cats and 4 fish. I volunteer with the RSPCA when I have time and have rescued many and varied animals. I enjoy cooking, tending my herb and veggie patches, reading, and like most ladies having a good conversation over a nice bottle of wine, or coffee.