- Last online:
- 29 Sep '15
Headline“Sport, wine, coffee, sunday brunch...Interested?”
I have been fortunate to have lived a wonderfully fulfilling life so far, through hard work and very rarely saying no to opportunities presented to me. I have travelled independently to many countries and met some amazing people and experienced many diverse cultures, hence my passion for the great food we are lucky to have access to, here in the capital.
My personality could best be described as friendly, bubbly and honest. I love to talk and ask questions, you never learn if you don't ask! I can be counted on in a crisis, to organise or to just listen.
I have participated in numerous sports and at the moment my love is golf. I want to achieve a greater level of playing, however, this can only be achieved by playing more with someone who plays better than me, this shouldn't be hard to find. I will willingly watch any sport, live or curled up with a glass of wine on the couch. I love to ski, dive and the water beckons always.
I am ready to be stimulated mentally by a partner who is equally passionate for teaching and spontaneity. Pushing boundaries, trying new things and embarking on new life adventures.
I believe in nothing less than honesty, loyalty and laughter. I want a partner to share equally our loves, passions and the rollercoaster of life. Let's be realistic, there will be tough times too.
I have 2 amazingly wonderful children who are the lights that shine on my life, but there is room for more. If you have read all of this, then maybe it is you and whomever you have in your life.
Let's take each other on a journey, you never know, it may be the ride of our lives??
At a glance
|Age||51 years old||44 - 54 yrs old|
|Location||Woden Valley, ACT||Within 100km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'8/172 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||Post Graduate, Degree, Some college, Diploma|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Honesty, loyalty, laughter. Someone to hold hands, kiss, cuddle, and share lifes roller coaster ride. A partner to stand side by side with, and write the next book in our library of life.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Jazz and blues to soft metal and opera.AC/DC, U2, Kings Of Leon, Pink Floyd,Vivaldi , P!nk, John Butler Trio, Angus and Julia Stone, Hilltop Hoods, SPY V SPY, Angels, Oils, Little Birdy, Actually, I have a very eclectic taste in music and nearly always only listen to JJJ radio in the car.
- A very eclectic taste in books. Over the last few years I have read existentialism and socialism to the Hunger Games trilogy. I will read anything that keeps me intrigued or entertained.
- Movies & TV
- Any movie, especially movies that are emotive in any way. i.e Will make me laugh, cry or think
- Sport, sport, sport. All sports wherever, whenever. I play golf, ski and bike ride occasionally. I love to watch all sports and will attend as many as I can here in Canberra
- Other Interests
- My other interests include Travel. I have travelled quite extensively, and would love to do so again at some time.The dream is to spend 2 weeks in a 13th Century Tuscan Villa with a vespa to take me to the piazza to drink coffee &, red wine