Let's get to know each other as we explore the wonders of the world.
I have spent the best part of my 20s and 30s travelling and living in other parts of the world. I'm quietly confident and driven. I laugh easily and have a positive attitude towards life.
I work in an industry that I enjoy and find very rewarding. I am independent and find myself in a comfortable position at this stage of my life. I consider myself to be a life-long learner and am always developing a deeper understanding of the world around us.
Having lived overseas for many years, I have a curiosity for different cultures. I have friends scattered across the globe and I'm a better person because of this.
I enjoy getting out and about. I travel up to the Sunshine Coast which allows me downtime away from the city. I am an avid reader. Bookshops are one of my favourite places to explore. I love to cook and host dinner parties. My guilty pleasures are all things savoury, craft beers and wine.
I have paid for many gym memberships but have come to the realisation that they're not for me! I prefer to get outdoors and try to eat healthy foods although I do love to eat out.
A bit about you
You're driven and take pride in what you do. You're happy in your chosen field and strive to achieve your goals. You're independent and have your own interests. Family and friends are important to you. You're sociable and have an infectious smile. You're a conversationalist and are interested in current events and hold opinions about things that matter to you. You're affectionate and committed to making a partnership work.
I am looking for someone close to my age who shares similar interests and is happy with who they are.
I have dual citizenship having been born in Scotland. I have strong ties to my Scottish heritage and I am an Aussie at heart. Best of both worlds really!
At a glance
|Summary||AussieScot's details||AussieScot's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||36 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Private, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Other Caucasian, South European, North European, East European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who is independent and is happy with their life.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Old and new Australian music- INXS, Hoodo Gurus, Hunters & Collectors, Cold Chisel, Crowded House, Spiderbait, Living End, Paul Kelly, Birds of Tokyo, Hilltop Hood, Busby Marou British Influences- The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Coldplay, U2, Robbie Williams, too many more to mention.
- Historical Fiction- Sebastian Faulks, Philipa Gregory, Ken Follett, Diana Gabaldon. Always have a book on hand!
- Movies & TV
- Love Game of Thrones. Also enjoy crime dramas and a good comedy.
- Will watch pretty much anything when Australia is playing except for cricket! Does going to the races count?
- Other Interests
- Will keep this for if and when we catch up!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if AussieScot is online now.
- Get to know AussieScot safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: