52, Female, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlinePlayful and a bit quirky....looking for a kindred spirit
I see myself as someone who can have fun but I also understand how to have balance in life. I enjoy spending time with friends but I'm equally comfortable having a quiet day at home. Love the beach, escaping to the hills as much as finding a new cafe/restaurant in the city. I've started seeing a few shows again and would love to share some live music with someone. It's been too long.
I enjoy going to the movies, riding my bike, spending time with my kids and I even enjoy my work.
I am just as comfortable in a dress with a pair of heels as I am in jeans. I enjoy wearing perfume and feeling feminine. I welcome intimacy...both emotionally and physically. Hard to have one without the other for me.
I'm financially independent and would hope the same of you. I'm glad to know that I can provide for myself and my girls....and live a good life.
I would love to share a laugh, a meal, great conversation and eventually some romance with someone who catches my attention ...but first I must capture yours :)
At a glance
- 52 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'8/172 cm
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Business Owner
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 45 - 62 years old
- Within 25km
- Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who is a great companion for me, makes me laugh and ultimately someone I would respect. I'd really like to communicate beyond the surface conversation. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be intense .... just genuine and open.
- I love indie music the most. I'm a bit alternative that way. On my iPod I'd play Angus and Julia Stone, Indigo Girls, Death Cab for Cutie....just to name a few. I'll listen to most music....top 40 included.
- Enjoying reading again. Most recently I've read "Sarah's Key". So sad but a worthwhile read.
- Movies & TV
- I like to watch the art house movies. In the past 12 months have enjoyed Argo and The Intouchables. Blue Jasmine was quite good too.
- I have always loved watching and playing sport. I enjoy exercise. No team sports anymore but cycling, running & the gym. I wouldn't call myself a fanatic but love the buzz from keeping fit.
- Other Interests
- Just started up yoga. Love it. Great for the body and the soul. Still feel like a novice but getting there. Looking forward to some more travel. It's been sooo long since I left these shores.