52, Female, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlinePlayful and a bit quirky....looking for a kindred spirit
I see myself as someone who can have fun but I also understand how to have balance in life. I enjoy spending time with friends but I'm equally comfortable having a quiet day at home. Love the beach, escaping to the hills as much as finding a new cafe/restaurant in the city. I've started seeing a few shows again and would love to share some live music with someone. It's been too long.
I enjoy going to the movies, riding my bike, spending time with my kids and I even enjoy my work.
I am just as comfortable in a dress with a pair of heels as I am in jeans. I enjoy wearing perfume and feeling feminine. I welcome intimacy...both emotionally and physically. Hard to have one without the other for me.
I'm financially independent and would hope the same of you. I'm glad to know that I can provide for myself and my girls....and live a good life.
I would love to share a laugh, a meal, great conversation and eventually some romance with someone who catches my attention ...but first I must capture yours :)
At a glance
|Age||52 years old||45 - 62 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes||Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them, Living with them, No children|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who is a great companion for me, makes me laugh and ultimately someone I would respect. I'd really like to communicate beyond the surface conversation. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be intense .... just genuine and open.
- I love indie music the most. I'm a bit alternative that way. On my iPod I'd play Angus and Julia Stone, Indigo Girls, Death Cab for Cutie....just to name a few. I'll listen to most music....top 40 included.
- Enjoying reading again. Most recently I've read "Sarah's Key". So sad but a worthwhile read.
- Movies & TV
- I like to watch the art house movies. In the past 12 months have enjoyed Argo and The Intouchables. Blue Jasmine was quite good too.
- I have always loved watching and playing sport. I enjoy exercise. No team sports anymore but cycling, running & the gym. I wouldn't call myself a fanatic but love the buzz from keeping fit.
- Other Interests
- Just started up yoga. Love it. Great for the body and the soul. Still feel like a novice but getting there. Looking forward to some more travel. It's been sooo long since I left these shores.