- Last online:
- 23 May '16
DreamALittleDream88 (was StrawberryFields88)
Headline“"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon”
I am the sort of girl that would rather go to a quiet bar than a nightclub. Of course there is always a time for a big night out but I prefer being able to have a conversation along with a good bite to eat and some wine. There would be no complaints about nights in on the couch with a good movie either!
Like most people I absolutely love music, most recently I've been to Splendour in the Grass which was amazing! I like to get out and do/see things but since coming back to Brisbane I haven't done enough! I think it's funny how most people don't discover their own city, myself included. I have done a lot of travel around Europe and have looked forward to going back from the moment I moved back from my working holiday in London, so someone who is interested in overseas travel is a plus!
Since moving back from overseas I've been concentrating on university and then my work as a primary teacher so have been lacking the social life to be meeting new people. One thing I look for in a relationship is someone who I can have intelligent conversation with (usually over a few glasses of wine). Family is very important to me so would like to find someone who holds the same values. If there is something amongst my ramblings that interests you please send me a message :)
At a glance
|Age||27 years old||25 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 50km of her|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||Aboriginal / TSI, Hispanic / Latino, Other Islander, White / Caucasian, Middle Eastern, Black / African, Mixed Race, Other|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who can make hours fly by in great conversation (and a bit of banter). Someone who enjoys nights out to dinner or a quiet bar but nights in as well. An interest in travel and being family oriented is a big plus!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love a lot of different music. Some favourites include Muse, The Strokes, Ed Sheeran, The National, Of Monsters and Men, Lorde, Gotye, The Killers, The Black Keys, Jamiroquai, Green Day, James Morrison, The Beatles and Queen.
- Currently reading The Book Thief & Mao's Last Dancer. Other favourites are The Kite Runner, A Thousand Splenid Suns, Wicked, The Pinocchio Syndrome and any books by Dan Brown.
- Movies & TV
- Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Revenge, The Mighty Boosh, Black Books, Dexter, The Inbetweeners, The I.T Crowd, Garden State, and Louis Theroux Documentaries.
- Love to watch AFL (bonus points if you're a Brisbane Lions supporter) and tennis. Enjoy going swimming and attempting a bit of beach cricket!
- Other Interests
- I enjoy great food and a good wine, stand up comedy, live music, and snow!