runForrest (was smileEar2Ear)
35, Male, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 21 Jun '17
HeadlineLife should make you laugh.
Most people remember having one of those annoying teachers who always seemed to enjoy Mondays the most ... well, I guess that's me. I'm a high school teacher and I love stepping into the classroom.
Running is my second passion in life and is my favourite way to start each day ... the further, the better, but I rarely worry about pace (it's more of a way to relax than anything else).
As for anything else ...???? Ask and I'm happy to answer.
At a glance
|Age||35 years old||25 - 35 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 100km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus|
|Personality||Sometimes Social||Sometimes Social, Private, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Possibly wants children, Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'd just love to meet someone who could make me smile and make me think.
- A bit of a mix is good but 80s and 90s rock always gets a smile. Mumford & Sons, Fun, and Nickelback have been the go lately.
- Love it as long as it's not too serious. That said, I seem to spend a bit of time with my nose in a textbook - oh the joys of study!!
- Movies & TV
- Breaking Bad, The Borgias, The Sopranos, Big Bang Theory, Sons of Anarchy ... love a good TV series. Zombie movies are always fun.
- Love to play it, love to coach it, love to watch it. Distance running has been a passion over the last couple of years and triathlon is something that I'm looking into (if I can get past the cycling bit). I love AFL, V8 racing and cricket. Rugby doesn't make sense to me ... but I can learn.
- Other Interests
- Trying new things is what life is about. I'm always looking for the next hobby.