30, Female, Single, Woden Valley, ACT
- Last online:
- 15 Apr '18
Headline"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
I enjoy reading and learning about new and different things and intellect is something I really value in others. I have been called a nerd on more than one occasion! I'm a Melbourne native and moved to Canberra last year for work.
I also like keeping fit as I used to be a PT and I'm always up for adventurous, outdoorsy activities. Staying healthy and keeping fit is very important to me but at the same time I am also a (not so secret) TV fanatic.
My other passion is travelling; experiencing different countries and cultures not only opens you up to new ideas but I believe it also helps to develop you into a better person - more accepting, more appreciative and more understanding. I have had the opportunity to do some awesome things in some amazing places including skydiving in NZ, volunteering in South Africa and 4x4ing through the Bolivian desert. One of my goals is to traverse all 7 continents. So far I have ticked off 6!
I'm a bit of a contradiction: I have a tough exterior but really deep, deep, deep down I am a big softie. At times I can be loud but at the same time I have my quiet, introverted moments. I like meeting new people but am not a fan of crowds. I'm not a girly girl but at the same time I wouldn't be averse to romantic gestures. But I guess all of these qualities are what make me, me. And my family mean the world to me as does my faith.
I'm looking for a guy who is caring and has a good heart. Ambition and drive are also important. Someone who definitely knows what he wants and doesn't play games, well except for the board variety =) So if anything catches your eye, please send me a shout out!
At a glance
- 30 years old
- Woden Valley, ACT
- 5'0/152 cm
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
- Other Christian
- Swinging voter
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 27 - 39 years old
- Within 25km
- 5'6/167 cm - 6'1/185 cm
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Very Social, Social
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim
- Have no children
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Some college, Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree
- Anglican, Other Christian, Born Again Christian, Catholic
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who has a good heart and holds good values. Honesty and emotional sensitivity are also important. Obviously chemistry is important as is physical and intellectual attraction. I need someone who challenges me to become a better version of myself and I hope to do the same.
- Ed Sheeran, 30 Seconds to Mars, John Legend, Paloma Faith, Bruno Mars, Usher, Michael Jackson, Bon Jovi, U2, Foo Fighters, Pink, One Direction - I'm totally serious, their songs are just so dang catchy plus boy bands are a weakness of mine!
- Forensic thrillers and biographies are my main read. I also enjoy keeping up with the latest current affairs.
- Movies & TV
- I absolutely love my slapstick comedies especially anything with Will Ferrell and Paul Rudd. But I also like Invictus, Iron Man 3, Taken, Tropic Thunder. Favourite TV shows include: Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Veep, Breaking Bad, Scandal, Modern Family, Big Bang
- I love keeping fit and healthy by going to the gym and hiking. Enjoy playing tennis and badminton.
- Other Interests
- Crossword puzzles, home DIY, cooking, relaxing at the beach, long drives, romantic picnics, geography, drinking green tea, yoga...I'm a real mixed bag!