- Last online:
- 22 May '16
Headline“"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."”
I enjoy reading and learning about new and different things and intellect is something I really value in others. I have been called a nerd on more than one occasion! I'm a Melbourne native and have just moved to Canberra to work for, you guessed it, the Government.
I also like keeping fit as I used to be a PT and I'm always up for adventurous, outdoorsy activities. Staying healthy and keeping fit is very important to me but at the same time I am also a (not so secret) TV fanatic.
My other passion is travelling; experiencing different countries and cultures not only opens you up to new ideas but I believe it also helps to develop you into a better person - more accepting, more appreciative and more understanding. I have had the opportunity to do some awesome things in some amazing places including skydiving in NZ, volunteering in South Africa and 4x4ing through the Bolivian desert.
I'm a bit of a contradiction: I have a tough exterior but really deep, deep, deep down I am a big softie. At times I can be loud but at the same time I have my quiet, introverted moments. I like meeting new people but am not a fan of crowds. I'm not a girly girl but at the same time I wouldn't be averse to romantic gestures. But I guess all of these qualities are what make me, me. And my family mean the world to me.
I'm looking for a guy who is caring and has a good heart. Ambition and drive are also important. Someone who definitely knows what he wants and doesn't play games, well except for the board variety =) So if anything catches your eye, please send me a shout out!
At a glance
|Age||28 years old||26 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Woden Valley, ACT||Within 25km of her|
|Height||5'0/152 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who has a good heart and holds good values. Honesty and emotional sensitivity are also important. Obviously chemistry is important as is physical and intellectual attraction. I need someone who challenges me to become a better version of myself and I hope to do the same.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- John Legend, Paloma Faith, Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Usher, Michael Jackson, Bon Jovi, will.i.am., Foo Fighters, TI, Pink, One Direction - I'm totally serious, their songs are just so dang catchy plus boy bands are a weakness of mine!
- Forensic thrillers and biographies are my main read. I also enjoy keeping up with the latest current affairs.
- Movies & TV
- I'm a bit of a tv and movie buff. I absolutely love my slapstick comedies especially anything with Will Ferrell and Paul Rudd. But I also like Invictus, Iron Man 3, Taken, Tropic Thunder. Favourite TV shows include: Empire, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Veep, Breaking Bad, Scandal, Modern Family, Big Bang
- I love keeping fit and healthy by going to the gym but don't play any sports at the moment. I used to play tennis and absolutely love to watch it!
- Other Interests
- Crossword puzzles, home DIY, cooking, relaxing at the beach, long drives, romantic picnics, geography, drinking green tea, yoga...I'm a real mixed bag!