- Last online:
- 13 Feb '16
Headline“Hi, I'm an independent person looking for someone with similar values.”
Hello, launching straight into this... while I obviously like talking about things I have in common with others, I like to hear different points of view and learn something new. Always up for a laugh, and I try to appreciate life, especially when it's going well. Not into putting things off - like to get things done now leaving more time later for whatever may come. I try to be respectful of people's time and personal space.
I'm an animal person and have a silky terrier. Play guitar, classical and electric, but really enjoying classical more in recent times. Enjoy manual tasks like renovations, repairs, gardening, they're relaxing I guess. Go to classes at the gym to keep healthy, learn things, relax, and I just plain enjoy them - but I'm definitely not a gym junkie. Eating out, eating in, a glass of red or a drink after work - they'll all fine by me.
Haven't travelled extensively but have been to Europe to visit relatives and I really like to see cultures totally different to our own. I grew up in Cairns and like going back to North Qld now and then.
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||27 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Toowoomba & Surrounds, QLD||Within 50km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone independent, secure, who can have a laugh and enjoys a good discussion.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- All sorts, from classical to rock. If you ask me about popular music you'll probably get a blank stare, although I'm not averse to it.
- Occasional fiction but mostly non-fiction like biographies, adventures, history, science, interesting theories.
- Movies & TV
- Almost any kind of movie, generally something with a great atmosphere, storyline, or interesting twist; I can deal with the occasional chick flick! TV - Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, The Office, Father Ted, Long Way Round, Amazing Race.
- Classes at the gym are as close as I get to sport mostly, but I'm vaguely able at squash & basketball. I'll watch a bit of car racing occasionally but that's about it for watching sport.
- Other Interests
- Guitar, photography, walking my dog.