Looking for a spark.....
Living life with good ethics, a kind heart, and a love for the simple things in life are all measures of a good person and of someone that I am looking for. Knowing who you are and what inspires you is what is most important.
I enjoy travelling, watching movies, catching up with friends and planning on what I would next like to accomplish whatever that maybe whether it is around the house, going to an event in Melbourne or getting out of the city. I feel more at ease in small groups of people where you can have a good conversation rather than at a nightclub or bar, but once in a while I don't mind hitting the town but I'm more of a home body these days. The next thing I would like to make a start on is growing a vegie garden and maybe even go camping.
I have no expectations of this site and I would be happy to make friends, although ultimately I would like a relationship. I would like to meet someone who wants a best friend not just a girlfriend, someone to share the quiet times with as well as exploring what Melbourne has to offer. Having balance is healthy and I believe having your own interests and hobbies is a good thing.
At the moment I work a few long shifts during the week then have half the week off which can be difficult. I struggle relating to people who don't work or have never enjoyed their job. I'm looking into studying nursing but still trying to figure out how I am going to manage it.
If any of this rings true for you I would love to hear from you! I don't expect anyone to fit my criteria to a T.
PS My philosophy is that if u make first contact and I respond positively then you buy the stamp and vice versa. I have had a few kisses sent back and forth and I just don't see the point in it. Anyway, hope to hear from you soon :)
At a glance
|Summary||GirlzRock's details||GirlzRock's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||32 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km of her|
|Body type||A bit overweight||A bit overweight, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Personality||Average||Social, Private, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Religion||Other||Atheist, New Age, Anglican, Agnostic, Other, Other Christian, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Volunteer / Charity / Community|
What I'm looking for
I enjoy the company of people who are easy going & dont continually insult or pick the faults in people. Someeone who doesnt go out every weekend and enjoys a quiet night in, the occassional weekend getaway, has a positive outlook and enjoys their own space.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like top 40 music, music from the 60s onward. I like alternative, pop, rock, anything which has a good feel to it.
- I've read a few good books in my day, but I wouldn't say im an avid reader. I mainly read autobiographies. I really enjoyed the book A Thousand Splendid Suns.
- Movies & TV
- I like dramas, thrillers and comedies, basically anything without too much violence. As long as the storyline is good I will want to watch it.
- I dont follow sport nor participate in it. The last few months I have not been to the gym but plan on going back regularly in the new year, I really enjoy the gym I go to, while excercising I dont overly enjoy it but feel so much better for doing it and I do like seeing my gradual improvements.
- Other Interests
- I like to plan trips or doing odd jobs around my apartment. I like to have something to do so I am after thinking up odd jobs which would improve my place or just planning to do things in general such as getting out of Melbourne to visi family or catching up with friends etc.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if GirlzRock is online now.
- Get to know GirlzRock safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Jun '14