TallSmartAndHandsome (was ndy9)
Young enough to have fun, not too old for new adventures.
Passionate, happy, romantic at heart, fun loving and easily amused.
I'm ready to try new things (I'm not clingy but open to trying your activities/interests), I'd like to find a travelling companion to go on adventures with, and to develop a relationship with that special someone.
I enjoy escaping into a good book, movie or TV show, and discussions on all sorts of topics including the meaning of life, and the risk to democracy from the decline of journalism!
Instead of the nightclub thing, I prefer going out for dinner & a movie or to some live music or comedy (including darting off to Sydney or further afield). A quiet night in, cooking a meal is also great.
I'm straightforward, not into playing games (hopefully you aren't either), and (hopefully you'll agree) worth taking a chance on.
At a glance
|Summary||TallSmartAndHandsome's details||TallSmartAndHandsome's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Tuggeranong, ACT||Within 75km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'2/157 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Hair colour||Bald||Dark Brown, Blonde, Black, Light Brown, Red, Auburn|
|Ethnic/cultural background||East European||Mixed Race, North European, Other, East European, Middle Eastern, South European, Hispanic / Latino, Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Atheist||Buddhist, Atheist, New Age, Anglican, Agnostic, Jewish, Other, Other Christian, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Checklists are overrated so if you'd like to know more, just ask, and if there's a chance, let's get a coffee, talk and find out.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Across genres, although mostly it seems to be rock/pop, alternative (e.g. Linkin Park, Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Sarah McLachlan, Dido, Coldplay, Tricky, U2).
- Some notable recent-ish reads were Antony Beever's "The Second World War", Daniel Suarez's "Daemon", some John Grisham, Lee Child.
- Movies & TV
- The Blacklist, TopGear, Gruen, Futurama, The West Wing; docos like Wonders of the Solar System, and Prohibition.
- I go to the gym weekdays, doing weight training (which I'm enjoying very much). I may watch some sport at times, but it doesn't consume me.
- Other Interests
- Galleries/museums (Masters from Paris was fantastic). Cooking (a work in progress). Learning a foreign language (why didn't I pay more attention in high school?). Travelling and seeing what else brings happiness.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if TallSmartAndHandsome is online now.
- Get to know TallSmartAndHandsome safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: