TallSmartAndHandsome (was ndy9)
- Last online:
- 25 Mar '17
Headline“Young enough to have fun, not too old for new adventures.”
Passionate, happy, romantic at heart, fun loving and easily amused.
I'm ready to try new things (I'm not clingy but open to trying your activities/interests), I'd like to find a travelling companion to go on adventures with, and to develop a relationship with that special someone.
Some things I enjoy are escaping into a good book, movie or TV show, a discussion on all sorts of topics including the meaning of life, and the risk to democracy from the decline of journalism.
My sense of humour can take a little time to emerge (I can be a bit reserved until we're comfortable together), but I do have one!
Over the nightclub thing, I prefer going out for dinner & a movie or to some live music or comedy (including darting off to Sydney or further afield). A quiet night in, cooking a meal is also great.
I'm not into playing games, ready for more, hopefully you are too.
At a glance
|Age||44 years old||32 - 49 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Hispanic / Latino, Middle Eastern, White / Caucasian, Other, Mixed Race|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Bald||Black, Dark Brown, Blonde, Red, Light Brown, Auburn|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Religion||Atheist||Agnostic, Atheist, Other Christian, Anglican, Catholic, Buddhist, Jewish, Other, New Age|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Checklists are overrated. If you'd like to know more, just ask, and if there's a chance, let's get a coffee and talk.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Multi-genre; often I listen to rock/pop, alternative (e.g. Linkin Park, Pink, Kelly Clarkson, Sarah McLachlan, Coldplay, Dido, U2, Tricky).
- Some from a while ago were Antony Beever's "The Second World War", Daniel Suarez's "Daemon", John Grisham, Lee Child, and some historic spy novels I'd missed along the way, but another topic may take my fancy next.
- Movies & TV
- TopGear was fun, Gruen, Futurama, The West Wing; docos like Wonders of the Solar System, and Prohibition.
- I do weight training at the gym 5 times a week. I may watch some sport at times (like the Olympics), but it doesn't consume me.
- Other Interests
- History, galleries/museums (Masters from Paris was fantastic). Cooking (a work in progress). Learning a foreign language (why didn't I pay more attention in high school?). Travelling and searching out whatever brings happiness.