54, Male, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 16 Apr '18
HeadlineLooking to find a connection with a wonderful woman and enjoy some great times!
I am happy and optimistic person, and assume the best of people. I think the way we see the world is often reflected back to us.
I like to get out and about on the weekend, maybe a bike ride - ending up at a bookstore or cafe is ideal...getting the book home can be an issue though... and I need to stop buying cook books!
I do read a bit and love fiction and exploring writing that covers different topics from current affairs and history to travel.. and the list could go on.
I enjoy going to concerts, anything from rock to acoustic/classical. Melb has a lot to offer, with so many music festivals...I will get to Womadelaide eventually!
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- 5'10/177 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 1 child
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- IT / Telecoms
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 45 - 53 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated
- No strong political beliefs, Left wing, Swinging voter
What I'm looking for
An independent, confident and kind woman, someone I can have wide ranging conversations with.
- I love lots of types music and getting out to performances. I have been to a few classical performances this year. I listen to music podcasts, (NPR) and enjoy 3RRR and PBS, its great to be able to listen online to past shows.
- Game of Thrones books were great, Ian Banks, Howard Zinn and looking forward to the new Oliver Stone history. Also enjoy new-age /spirituality topics. I enjoy browsing in book shops, new or second-hand, even though I have a few e-books I still love exploring the bookshelves!
- Movies & TV
- enjoying Homeland, Modern Family and Walking Dead. I also like to catch up with classics such as Hitchcock or Kubrick and I enjoy art-house movies.
- bike riding and walking.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy cooking and trying new recipes. I am looking forward to going camping over the holidays. My favourite part of Victoria is the Great Ocean Road/Cape Otway area. I have an interest in the environment/nature and like to keep up with whats happening.