Looking to find a connection with a wonderful woman and enjoy some great times!
I am happy and optimistic person, and assume the best of people. I think the way we see the world is often reflected back to us.
I like to get out and about on the weekend, maybe a bike ride - ending up at a bookstore or cafe is ideal...getting the book home can be an issue though... and I need to stop buying cook books!
I do read a bit and love fiction and exploring writing that covers different topics from current affairs and history to travel.. and the list could go on.
I enjoy going to concerts, anything from rock to acoustic/classical. Melb has a lot to offer, with so many music festivals...I will get to Womadelaide eventually!
At a glance
|Summary||Cap64's details||Cap64's ideal partner|
|Age||51 years old||45 - 53 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 500km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, Swinging voter, No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
An independent, confident and kind woman, someone I can have wide ranging conversations with.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I love lots of types music and getting out to performances. I have been to a few classical performances this year. I listen to music podcasts, (NPR) and enjoy 3RRR and PBS, its great to be able to listen online to past shows.
- Game of Thrones books were great, Ian Banks, Howard Zinn and looking forward to the new Oliver Stone history. Also enjoy new-age /spirituality topics. I enjoy browsing in book shops, new or second-hand, even though I have a few e-books I still love exploring the bookshelves!
- Movies & TV
- enjoying Homeland, Modern Family and Walking Dead. I also like to catch up with classics such as Hitchcock or Kubrick and I enjoy art-house movies.
- bike riding and walking.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy cooking and trying new recipes. I am looking forward to going camping over the holidays. My favourite part of Victoria is the Great Ocean Road/Cape Otway area. I have an interest in the environment/nature and like to keep up with whats happening.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Cap64 is online now.
- Get to know Cap64 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 03 Jan '15