- Last online:
- 12 Feb '16
Headline“Want to be a character in my story?”
Hi there, I'm 25 years old, a double degree graduate, business woman and all-round goofball.
I've been on RSVP for a while now and have had some success with it, however my priorities are changing. I'm looking for some new friends as well as for someone to have a long-term relationship with.
Friendship wise, I am looking for men and women to be friends with, within the Wollongong area around my age (give or take 5 years each way) , however I am open to friendships in Sydney.
Relationship wise, I'm looking for a man around my age (give or take 5 years each way) to be my best friend as well as a boyfriend (although not each other's only best friend, I'm not clingy) and who will accept me flaws and all. I'll let you know now that I'm not a skinny bombshell. If you're looking for an obedient stick-figure who keeps her mouth shut, look elsewhere.
Anyway feel free to send a kiss my way to get things started.
At a glance
|Age||25 years old||20 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Wollongong & Illawarra, NSW||Within 100km of her|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Average||Average, Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|career & education|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Friendship wise, I'm looking for people I have things in common with and who make me laugh and I can make them laugh. Relationship wise, I'm looking for a man who is smart, independent, not controlling in any way and who has a great sense of humour and doesn't mind laughing at themselves.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Male or Female, for friendship
- Delta Goodrem, Celine Dion, nearly anything but Justin Bieber, One Direction and heavy metal.
- John Marsden, Audrey Niffenegger, short stories, non-fiction, autobiographies.
- Movies & TV
- Monk, Rules of Engagement, Scrubs, Hot in Cleveland, 2 Broke Girls, Law and Order SVU, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Two-and-a-Half Men, House Husbands, NCIS, How I Met Your Mother, The Mindy Project. Movies wise I like romantic comedies and comedies, I like to laugh and Disney movies.
- I like watching sport more than playing it. AFL, NBL, Olympics. Don't mind playing backyard cricket, playing pitch n putt and having a hit on the driving range (the driving range is good for venting after a bad day).
- Other Interests
- Painting, art, chess, card & board games (yes I am a kid at heart and I wish rent and houses are as cheap as they are in Monopoly, if only I could be a Monopolitan girl:p) writing, journalism, fun runs, maths.