- Last online:
Happy with where I'm at in life right now. Lots of various life experiences - no regrets. Easy going with no hang-up's. Love food, wine & travel.
At a glance
|Age||50 years old||46 - 54 yrs old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 100km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Good sense of humour, fun, intelligent, kind and respectful.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Various and wide range - from the Doors, Dylan to Mumford & Sons, Rubans, Meg Mac- and lots in between.
- Art & design, cooking, travel books/mags.
- Movies & TV
- Like going to see a movie, film festivals & foreign films. Don't watch a lot of TV - but I am a bit partial to home reno shows.
- Try to keep fit - go to the gym a couple of times a week - but not a fanatic.
- Other Interests
- I love old things with character. Self sufficiency and living a healthy lifestyle interests me. I believe in social justice. I am creative........and maybe a little bit alternative as well ; )