- Last online:
- 28 Jul '16
Headline“Be very still and allow every new experience to take place in your life without any resistance whatsoever, Are you ready?”
I find the thought of having to describe myself accurately in a few short sentences almost impossible and extremely daunting. It would be brilliant if a few words were all it took to find a companion here. However, I will do my best!
One thing is for sure, I am not a stereo type. However, I look at myself as wordily individual with a curious mind. I do not base my opinions on appearances or first impressions, no judgements. I rather meet REAL people, with REAL lives, that is, with all their difficulties they have endured as we all do. I enjoy a discussion as to people's experiences that have shaped them to be the people they are now.
My life's journey has been a colourful one. My working life began at a very young age embarking on challenging businesses, such as women's fashion, Restaurants, Import.
And now, I am in something so much more challenging than anything I have experienced.
I've lived thorough a roller coaster in my earlier years. The experiences taught me the true meaning values in life and wisdom. My curiosity drives my interest to people from a variety of backgrounds and unconventional lives. I have travelled the world and have learnt the "adapt or die" attitude.
I can be romantic and very affectionate and express my feelings in order to achieve good communication. I am spontaneous and compassionate person that thrive kindness to others. I am an animal advocate and my next strongest challenge is to fight against animals cruelty and freedom. I also love been creative with cooking.
I look forward to get wrapped up in sharing everyday life with a sole partner one day. It's fun to get lost in love and romance.
So if these values resonate with you, I would love to hear from you.
At a glance
|Age||68 years old||58 - 63 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'4/162 cm - 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Doesn't want children, Is fine if I have children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing||Other|
|Job role||Business Owner||Other|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I do not have a set criteria. People can not be tailored to one's needs or desires. But I do hope I'll meet someone who is comfortable and honest within themselves, and has similar values.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- My taste in music is diverse. Love the old & new equally. I love Latin music and a mixture of European Music. The one type of music I don't like is Heavy Medal .
- I enjoy reading autobiography books, e.g. SHANTARAM. I also read history books, I am trying to understand the logic behind the hideous reasons of wars and what motivates the killing of others in wars.
- Movies & TV
- I am an avid news documentaries I get from my library. These documentaries rarely you see on T.V. I also love everything featured on Animals. My Favourite is David Attenborough'..
- I love my Golf, but sadly it had to go on the back burner for while, and occasionally hop across the road from where I live and go Kayaking. I spend time at the Gym and do Yoga.
- Other Interests
- I am an animal Advocate, a member of the Animal Justice Party, and Animals Australia. I love being creative at cooking, Cocktails with imaginations. I enjoy the company of friends so we can have meaningful intelligent discussions over wine & great food.