Dare to Dream Big.......
I love to laugh, have a sunny disposition and I am looking for a guy who enjoys all the wonders that life has to offer. I prefer to focus on positive perspectives in life. I enjoy dinner, movies, travel and entertaining, cooking, gardening, walks, music - various types from current to 70's, 80's & 90's (!) I delight in taking in life's miracles that many take for granted such as admiring the stars or sunset - although this is much more enjoyable with a trusted companion.....
I enjoy good conversation and likewise enjoy being engaged in conversation. I also enjoy being able to be quiet in each others company sometimes and just enjoying the moment.
If you are comfortable with who you are, if you are affectionate and enjoy affection in return - I could just be the one for you! Life is too short to live the dream without sharing it so Dare to dream big is what I say and live!!!
At a glance
|Summary||MsProverbsThirtyOne's details||MsProverbsThirtyOne's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||41 - 50 yrs old|
Adelaide City, SA
|Within 100km of her|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Large-ish, Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Eye colour||Blue||Grey, Black, Green, Hazel, Blue, Other, Brown|
|Hair colour||Blonde||Other, Red, Grey, Black, Auburn, Blonde, Dark Brown, White, Bald, Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other Caucasian, Other, Mixed Race, Hispanic / Latino, Black / African, East European, South European, North European|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Other Christian, Other, Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Swinging voter, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet, Other special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Diploma||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree, Some college|
|Industry||Trades / Services||Agricultural, HR/Employment / Training, IT / Telecoms, Healthcare / Medical, Financial Services, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Property / Real Estate, Legal, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Construction, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Administration, Mining, Trades / Services, Customer Service / Call Centres, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Government, Consulting, Defence / Emergency Services, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Accounting, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Other, Advertising / PR / Media, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Education / Science, Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Business Owner||Student, Senior Management, Executive, Technical, Other, Tradesperson, Customer Service Role, Management, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Business Owner, Professional|
What I'm looking for
I need a gentleman who is comfortable in his own skin, can communicate on different levels, hold a conversation & sometimes - just listen. I appreciate a show of affection in public & simple things like holding my hand. Faith, honour & honesty are paramount. Sociable-outings, entertaining & retreats
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- love most types of music / theatre / concerts / bands / stage shows / musicals. U2, Newsboys, Hillsong, Guy Sebastian, Florence & the Machine, Pink, Human Nature, Michael Buble, John Farnham, 80's,90's 2000's, current. (Foster & Allen - JUST KIDDING)
- Inspirational, autobiographies, self help, devotionals, business or skills growth books and some fiction in my spare time. Magazines, Newspaper, researching on the net.
- Movies & TV
- James Bond, Bourne Identity, Big Bang Theory, Embarraing Bodies (yeah - I know), Classics, Mama Mia, Action movies, Shawshank Redemption, Bucket List, Friends (with my kids), Current Affairs, Most movies except the ones that are morbid or graphic....
- Walking (daily), swimming, gym, getting out in the fresh air. River boating, kids water skiing, occasional fishing, camping, beach swimming in summer.
- Other Interests
- My family, my business, Youth, music and song writing, Womens ministry, Church, Computing, Words with friends, games, gardening, movies, dinner, shows, concerts, travel, camping, card nights, holidays, pampering, cooking.... how's that for a start? Oh - and occasionally - shopping.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if MsProverbsThirtyOne is online now.
- Get to know MsProverbsThirtyOne safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 28 Dec '14