- Last online:
- 18 Dec '16
Headline“The best way to predict the future is to create it. Don't just dream about it, take a chance, you never know, it might happen. Be brave, send me a kiss.”
Stop looking for things and people who you think will make your life perfect, and start looking for the things and people that make your life WORTH IT!
I hope this doesn't sound like the last profile you read. I'm sure the copy and paste commands get a good work out. But there again, I suppose it's a difficult thing to do without sounding like the 'perfect person', it's true what they say, words speak louder than actions, it's who you really are and not what you say.
My job involves caring for others; I try to make a difference in their lives, it's really rewarding however small the change. I really enjoy what I do, and probably spend more time at work than I should. I have two sons who are in their twenties and I know that they are good people; they mean a lot to me. I like reliable company, but a sense of humour and the ability to understand that everyone is different and therefore respect is paramount.
I don't need my own space but I'm happy to do my own thing or share my interests with others if they are willing. I'm always willing to give new things a go however difficult the challenge; I believe change can be good when it is considered carefully.
The most important things to me in a relationship are: trust, honesty, respect, understanding, flexibility and the ability to listen and respond compassionately. Everyone is a little bit different; their needs are very important to them and must be considered whatever the situation. My friends tell me that I am organized, calm, precise and thoughtful. I believe these are good traits.
At a glance
|Age||58 years old||52 - 58 years old|
|Location||Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Separated||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'4/162 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
You need to be you and not pretend you are somebody else. Happy within yourself what ever the situation. Someone who is flexible, caring, honest and totally trustworthy. If this sounds like you then be brave and make contact.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Anything and everything. Usually tuned in to JJJ or Nova in the car. I was mad on Queen, Genesis and Pink Floyd in the 70's Happy to listen to anything and give it a chance.
- My job involves reading novels for the younger readers, but I like magazines based on my interests when there is time.
- Movies & TV
- Happy to watch any movie but would prefer action/adventure/mystery that is unpredictable. Top Gear, QI, Would I Lie To You, Big Bang Theory and Q&A are favourites. Really enjoyed watching Breaking Bad. My son introduced me to Game of Thrones and have really enjoyed it.
- I like most sports (have played many in my time). Currently play indoor soccer and run at the weekends.
- Other Interests
- Classic cars, house renovations/DIY, walking on the beach