I'd make someone a great Christmas present.
Four things you should know about me
1. I'm a country boy at heart with a twist of the city
2. I'm no millionaire, but I do I have a heart of gold
3. I love to cook and grow my own vegies
4. I like to snuggle on rainy nights
Well it seems most of you girls are looking for the same thing in a guy, but does that perfect man really exist? If he did, what would he need to be? Good looking, intelligent, have a large bank account? Well, I've come to the conclusion I'm no male model but I don't look to shabby in a suit! I don't have a university education but I do have a master's degree in fun! I don't have Donald Trump's bank account but I do have more than enough to do what I need. So I guess I'm not the world's most perfect guy, but second best isn't bad! lol ;)
Ok, enough of the BS, Let me introduce myself, I'm an easy going confident guy based in a small town on the North Coast. I believe a relationship is built on trust! I'm not into game playing or time wasting and I always tell it as it is. I've been told I'm as sharp as a tack with a wicked sense of humour, and I appreciate like-minded people. I'm respectful of other people's opinions (most of the time), lol but won't suffer fools!
So in a nut shell if this was a job application: I would currently have a position vacant for a fun partner in crime. The successful applicant would have to be aged from 30's to early 40's, healthy, well groomed and have a great sense of humour.
I'm still a bit unsure about being on here, but I guess I will see if the Easter Bunny will make my Christmas wish come true?? .., because Santa didn't deliver..! lol
... so drop me a line..!
Thanks for your time. :)
At a glance
|Summary||Kevski68's details||Kevski68's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||35 - 43 yrs old|
Mid North Coast, NSW
(Beautiful country views)
|Within 75km of his|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Average||Private, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
In a nut shell, if this was a job application: I would currently have a position vacant for a fun partner in crime, the successful applicants would have to be aged from 30 to early 40's, healthy, well groomed and have a great sense of humour.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or companionship
- Foo Fighters to Jeff Bukley. Whatever suits the mood. Absolutely love classical music; have it playing all day on ABC Classic radio. (could fall in love with Julie Howard's voice. LoL...)
- Adventure, Fantasy, Comedy.
- Movies & TV
- 40 year old virgin, Avata, Friday night NRL, Mythbusters, Sports, Action and fantasy, Wild life documentaries, Anything that will give me a laugh. Not into horror or anything that depicts pain..!
- I enjoy most sports. Not too keen on Cricket.
- Other Interests
- Guitar playing, Mountain bike, Walking, Socialising with friends, Gardening, Staying healthy.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Kevski68 is online now.
- Get to know Kevski68 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 04 Apr '15