Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! (Audrey Hepburn)
It's kind of fun to do the impossible. (Walt Disney)
I believe in being adaptable and embracing change, nothing is impossible if you want it enough, the trick is knowing exactly what you want!
I'm a mother of 2 adult children, we love catching up over a meal, playing board games and celebrating special occasions.
I'm a manager of an aged care home, I Iove my job because I can make a difference in people's lives every day.
As much as I enjoy my job I also love Fridays and my weekends which always go too quickly even when I do very little.
I love to travel overseas and enjoy weekends away locally and interstate. I love the anticipation of what's next! I have just returned from an amazing trip to the US to celebrate my 50th, which included Hawaii, Route 66 in a convertible, Chicago, New York, Washington, Miami and a Caribbean cruise.
I enjoy different experiences and am happy pitching a tent or enjoying the luxuries of 5 star accommodation, especially with a good balcony view.
I really enjoy the cultural experience of wining and dining especially when you find a new location, old favourites are good too.
Although I enjoy food, weaknesses are pizza, hot chips and cheese with a good wine of course, I do eat healthily most of the time and exercise regularly, my health and well-being is important to me.
I enjoy cooking and like trying new recipes and experimenting, so far everything has been edible, not sure I would get any points on MKR!
I am very happy and have a great life however I would love to share my life with that someone special, I want to feel the butterflies, be swept of my feet and share the experience of being spoilt.
At a glance
|Summary||ImPossible65's details||ImPossible65's ideal partner|
|Age||50 years old||48 - 56 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA||Within 500km of her|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No||No, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone to share life with, fun, laughter and romance, my unconditional friend.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love live music..day on the green is a favourite. Like music from the 80s of course...currently listen to Bryan Adams, Missy Higgins, Ronan Keating, Keith Urban, James Morrison, James Blunt, Jason Mraz, Bruno Mars..to name a few
- Always have a book nearby fiction, biographies and self development.
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy movies with a good story, action, romance and drama.
- Enjoy live sport, favourites AFL (crows) and tennis
- Other Interests
- Theatre, festivals, gourmet weekends etc etc. Property investment, health & well-being, learning something new. Have had ballroom, latin and rock n roll dancing lessons would like to do more.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if ImPossible65 is online now.
- Get to know ImPossible65 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: