Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! (Audrey Hepburn)
It's kind of fun to do the impossible. (Walt Disney)
I'm a mother of 2 adult children, we love catching up over a meal, playing board games and celebrating special occasions.
I'm a manager of an aged care home, I Iove my job because I can make a difference in people's lives every day.
I love to travel overseas and enjoy weekends away locally and interstate. I love the anticipation of what's next! My next trip is a big one to celebrate my 50th and takes in Hawaii, Route 66 in a convertible, Chicago, New York, Washington, Miami and a cruise to Mexico.
I enjoy different experiences. I recently pitched a tent on the Mannum oval and enjoyed live music by the river (sounds by the river). The next weekend I flew to Melbourne for the Australian Open, stayed in an apartment in Docklands, saw the musical, Strictly Ballroom, which was amazing, went shopping and saw two great tennis matches in Rod Laver arena.
As much as I enjoy my job I also love Fridays and my weekends which always go too quickly even when I do very little.
I love dancing, although not too sure I am very good at it, but if it's fun it must be good.
Cooking is a little the same I really enjoy trying new recipes and experimenting, so far everything has been edible, not sure I would get any points on MKR!
Although I enjoy food, my weaknesses are pizza, hot chips and cheese, with a good wine of course, I do eat healthily most of the time and exercise regularly because it makes me feel good.
I am very happy and have a great life however I would love to share my life with that someone special, I want to feel the butterflies, be swept of my feet and be spoilt.
At a glance
|Summary||ImPossible65's details||ImPossible65's ideal partner|
|Age||49 years old||46 - 53 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA||Within 500km of her|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Divorced, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No||No, like pets but do not have any, No|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
My unconditional friend, fun and laughter, romance and intimacy
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love live music..day on the green is a favourite. Like music from the 80s of course...currently listen to Bryan Adams, Missy Higgins, Ronan Keating, Keith Urban, James Morrison, James Blunt, Jason Mraz, Bruno Mars..to name a few
- Always have a book nearby fiction, biographies and self development.
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy movies with a good story, action, romance and drama.
- Enjoy live sport, favourites AFL (crows) and tennis
- Other Interests
- Travel, local, interstate and overseas. Cooking, far from a master chef, love experimenting with new recipes. Have had ballroom, latin and rock n roll dancing lessons would like to do more. Theatre, festivals, gourmet weekends etc etc. Property investment, learning something new.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if ImPossible65 is online now.
- Get to know ImPossible65 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: