- Last online:
Headline“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! (Audrey Hepburn)”
It's kind of fun to do the impossible. (Walt Disney)
I believe nothing is impossible, I believe in law of attraction, I believe the most important thing in life is to be happy!
I'm a mother of 2 adult children, we love catching up over a meal, playing board games and celebrating special occasions, although my youngest is now living in New Zealand.
I love to travel overseas and enjoy weekends away locally and interstate. I love the anticipation of what's next! Always looking for the next travel opportunity.
I enjoy cooking and like trying new recipes, so far everything has been edible, not sure I would get any points on MKR! Of course every good meal needs good wine!
Health and well-being is important to me, regular exercise is essential, no marathons mind you.
I like meeting new people and moving outside my comfort zone. Not an adrenaline junky although loved zip lining but wouldn't bungie jump.
Looking to find a partner in crime to share my view of life growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional, live life to the full and live it in the moment, don't regret anything that put a smile on your face at the time!!
At a glance
|Age||50 years old||49 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA||Within 500km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No||No, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone to share life with, fun, laughter and romance, my unconditional friend.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love live music..day on the green is a favourite. Like music from the 80s of course...currently listen to Bryan Adams, Missy Higgins, Ronan Keating, Keith Urban, James Morrison, James Blunt, Jason Mraz, Bruno Mars..to name a few
- Always have a book nearby fiction, biographies and self development.
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy movies with a good story, action, romance and drama.
- Enjoy live sport, favourites AFL (crows) and tennis
- Other Interests
- Theatre, festivals, gourmet weekends etc etc. Property investment, self development, learning something new.