- Last online:
- 03 May '16
Headline“Active, Laid-back, Secure, Funny, Intelligent, Professional Seeks Same in Male Partner!”
I am a passionate, independent thinker. I love my child and friends. I'm active mostly and prefer to be outdoors, although cuddling and a good wine is a pursuit I can do often with the right person. I'm looking for a partner that is considerate, an achiever, an adventurer, active but knows when to be a home-body. I want a friend above all else. I'm an artist and a psychotherapist (not in my profession at present) and have savored life fully and wish to continue to live it equally with a mate at my side. I would love to meet someone who cares about nature, the community and who also understands the need to exercise and eat sensibly, but does not always achieve it, as I do. Must love animals too. I'm big on living a balanced life. I am also educated, have travelled extensively and lived and worked overseas. I'm originally from South Africa. My experiences have equipped me to hold my own in any conversation, as I know my values, boundaries and what I cherish. I am a romantic and I like attention and giving the same.
At a glance
|Age||49 years old||45 - 65 yrs old|
Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
|Within 100km of her|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Swinging voter, Left wing, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A balanced, healthy, kind, generous, intelligent, PROFESSIONAL, adventurous man that is well travelled, concerned about the environment, loves animals, kids and above all wants a friend, a partner and a lover. MUST BE FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT & WANTING COMMITMENT. Must be EMOTIONALLY AVAILABLE.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Paginini, Bach, Mozert, love Pavarotti -- any large voiced opera, does it for me. I enjoy listening to Nina Simone, Tracy Chapman, The Cure, The Who. I'm open to new musical experiences.
- Love Nordic crime novels and highly enjoyed early Fowles. My reading profile at the moment is too eclectic and I need to refocus and find another author to love and then obsessively read all their books. If you want to suggest someone, please do.
- Movies & TV
- So diverse, not worth mentioning. Only black, very good, intelligent comedies. No rom coms at all. My teenage daughter cured me of this. I'm mostly a SBS/ABC watcher and enjoy alternative, indepth, quirky, intellectual local and foreign movies. I enjoy the odd block buster.
- I believe in the intense but short workout. I walk daily. I like kayaking, rowing and I attend gym mostly. My exercise regime is dictated by work and family. I enjoy watching some sports with a partner. I need to get back to my exercise routine.
- Other Interests
- Botanical drawing, painting (mixed medium), bush walks, sailing (if invited), everything K9...love the beasts. Love new adventures and would love to do Northern Europe, Wales and Scotland with a partner. One day I'd love to build my own home.