- Last online:
- 26 Apr '16
Headline“This Is Me!”
I am a vivacious, outgoing woman who lives life with passion and high standards of integrity. I always tell the truth so my story never changes. Living life this way keeps things simple. I am pretty much an open book, what you see is what you get.
I fill my life with work, interesting people, personal interests and most important, my three beautiful children.
I am a skilled professional as well as a domestic goddess.
I enjoy bringing happiness to others. This could be in the professional or the personal realm.
I am generally attracted to people who have developed themselves, both intellectually and emotionally. I have been single for a year now and it has been an interesting time. Lots of fun and new experiences and, yes, some disappointments and tears. I am a little girl at heart, capable of great fun and joy, but am not afraid of my sad feelings.
So am happy to connect with anyone who would like to get to know me, slowly. Ultimately I would like to find someone special, just how many free dinners does a girl need?
At a glance
|Age||52 years old||53 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW|
|Relationship status||Separated||Separated, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Grey, Red, Blonde, Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical||Other|
|Job role||Professional||Technical, Senior Management, Executive, Professional, Management, Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is warm and caring. Who will accept all the different parts of me. Someone who enjoys having a strong emotional and physical connection. Someone who is positive and passionate about living the best life possible
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Enjoy a wide range of music but generally not the music that my children listen to eg. heavy metal. Love female vocalists that I can sing along to.
- Enjoy a good novel, biography, Australian Womans' Weekly and the newspaper
- Movies & TV
- Love dramas, the movies that usually show at the art house cinemas. Happy also with comedies. Tv-- the news and the dramas that air on the free to air channels, especially the Australian made shows. Love the Big Bang Theory
- Enjoy watching boxing and golf.
- Other Interests
- Love cooking and looking after my home. My children are my passion and am happy spending as much time with them as I can. On my to do list is taking up photography, returning to singing lessons, maybe learning the piano and definitely learning French. Studied it at school.