46, Male, Single, Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW
- Last online:
- 19 Nov '17
I'm an outgoing, people person who likes a chat. The beach, fitness, family + friends are a big part of my life. I'm very lucky to be surrounded by friends + family that mean a great deal to me. I place a high value on loyalty + sincerity, both from friends + potential partners in crime. I'm a curious person that is interested in all sorts of people + things in general. I'm just as happy at home with a DVD or a night out with friends. I love food..whether a Barbie at home or a lovely atmospheric restaurant.
I looking for an active, stylish, beach loving girl who is confident + comfortable in her own skin.
Someone that can hold a decent conversation, is affectionate, tactile + most importantly can enjoy a good laugh + see the brighter side of life.
At a glance
|Age||46 years old||33 - 40 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'3/160 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Sometimes living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is gregarious, fun loving + someone who doesn't take herself too seriously. A good sense of humour is paramount + somebody that is also capable of laughing at my jokes;). I would also favour somebody who is into fitness, the beach, has a good sense of style + a positive outlook.
- Music resonates with me..anything from classical to rolling stones, just not heavy metal
- Mainly print media, but just starting to embrace some fiction. Currently reading "May We Be Forgiven" by A M Homes.
- Movies & TV
- Bit of a movie buff, just don't get the time to view. Some that come to mind..No Country for Old Men, Crash, Eyes Wide Shut, Blue Velvet, Mullholland Drive...anything intriguing + a bit left of centre.
- Love the Cricket + Football..as in Soccer.
- Other Interests
- Beach, yoga, running, anything fitness wise, theatre.