- Last online:
- 13 May '17
Headline“Don't be perfect, be happy!”
I'm a software professional... enjoy good humour and meeting new people. I like Japanese food and do pay a weekly visit to the cinema to watch new movies with friends.
I do not watch TV and would rather read something or watch TED talks instead, but can make an exception for Big Bang Theory or Masterchef :)
I hit the gym whenever I get a chance (which is about a couple of times a week) to work out a good sweat. After that - being on a healthy high - I usually unleash my creativity on humble attempts at cooking; which do not always end up very well.
If you're either an intellectual or have a good heart, I'd love to hear from you. Absence of one can make up for the other. But if you are blessed with both... all the more reasons to hit that button that says 'Kiss Me' or 'Message'.
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||28 - 39 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 25km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any, No|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegetarian, No special diet, Vegan, Other special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone genuine, kind and warm hearted. Someone who realises that in the company of right person any experience can be fun and enriching.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Live music performances that are able to give me goosebumps. Bossa Nova, Jazz, Latin dance music, Norah Jones, Marvin Gaye. The Doors, Coldplay, Jimi Hendrix, Portishead. Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots. There's a time to enjoy every kind of music though.
- Love books, mainly to flip through their pages :) Used to read Ayn Rand kind of fiction. These days it's mostly non-fiction, a la Freakonomics.
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch much TV apart from Big Bang Theory and Masterchef. Love movies, especially comedies, action/thrillers and quality dramas. Gripping story and a good plot help.
- Cricket, table tennis and other sweat inducing activities.
- Other Interests
- Languages, photography, martial arts and thrills offered by adventure sports like sky diving and bungee jumping.