38, Male, Single, Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
- 14 Mar '18
HeadlineDon't be perfect, be happy!
I'm a software professional... enjoy good humour and meeting new people. I like Japanese food and do pay a weekly visit to the cinema to watch new movies with friends.
I do not watch TV and would rather read something or watch TED talks instead, but can make an exception for Big Bang Theory or Masterchef :)
I hit the gym whenever I get a chance (which is about a couple of times a week) to work out a good sweat. After that - being on a healthy high - I usually unleash my creativity on humble attempts at cooking; which do not always end up very well.
If you're either an intellectual or have a good heart, I'd love to hear from you. Absence of one can make up for the other. But if you are blessed with both... all the more reasons to hit that button that says 'Kiss Me' or 'Message'.
At a glance
- 38 years old
- Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- 5'11/180 cm
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Financial Services
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 28 - 39 years old
- Within 25km
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Have no children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any, Have no pets
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate
- Non-drinker, Often drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet, Other special diet, Vegan, Vegetarian
What I'm looking for
Someone genuine, kind and warm hearted. Someone who realises that in the company of right person any experience can be fun and enriching.
- Live music performances that are able to give me goosebumps. Bossa Nova, Jazz, Latin dance music, Norah Jones, Marvin Gaye. The Doors, Coldplay, Jimi Hendrix, Portishead. Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots. There's a time to enjoy every kind of music though.
- Love books, mainly to flip through their pages :) Used to read Ayn Rand kind of fiction. These days it's mostly non-fiction, a la Freakonomics.
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch much TV apart from Big Bang Theory and Masterchef. Love movies, especially comedies, action/thrillers and quality dramas. Gripping story and a good plot help.
- Cricket, table tennis and other sweat inducing activities.
- Other Interests
- Languages, photography, martial arts and thrills offered by adventure sports like sky diving and bungee jumping.