- Last online:
- 06 Feb '16
Headline“Looking for a fun lady to share life with.”
Single (divorced) with no kids. I love going to restaurants, cooking, wine, fashion, healthy living, animals (especially dogs), casual days on the beach, travelling here and overseas .... (I luv Thailand).. I'm an easy going guy, just looking for a lovely lady to share life with.
You can probably find me in Merlo at Ferry Road Markets .... Great coffee ... Lol ....
No cougars please ..... Lol .....
At a glance
|Age||48 years old||30 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Gold Coast, QLD||Ipswich & West Moreton, QLD Gold Coast, QLD Logan, QLD|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other Caucasian, Asian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »||Pisces, Scorpio, Capricorn, Virgo, Taurus|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a feminine, petite (size 6- 8 only), and affectionate lady who is easy going. Someone who loves to dine out, but is happy to picnic at the beach or entertain at home.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Pop, Lounge Bar, Rock
- Not a massive book reader but I'll always have my nose in a Cook book, lifestyle mag, or travel mag. I do like spiritual reads like Dan Brown, but I've got to be in the mood.
- Movies & TV
- I like dramas, action, & comedy.
- Like most guys I love my sports, but rugby union is #1.
- Other Interests
- Cooking, Dining Out, Wine, Travel, Fashion, Health. Shopping. ha. ha. Yes that's true. My mum taught me well. I'm a great shopper! Just getting into motorbikes. Still on my RE licence but I'd love a Ducatti some day.