Paddler (was SimplerDays)
64, Male, Single, Mandurah & Surrounds, WA
- Last online:
- 24 May '18
HeadlineRecently retired (nearly) and looking for a partner in crime
I am considered by my friends to be a friendly and sociable chap, probably not so outgoing but not adverse to getting out and about, and treat the world with an easygoing down to earth nature.
I have begun the era of the Grey Nomad, complete with Land Cruiser and Caravan. Where ever you are in this great land, let me know as I will be there at some time.
I will be looking for Hash House Harriers and Dragon Boat clubs to keep me fit as I wander around Australia.
I enjoy most forms of creative works, photography, a wide variety of music, good films, cafes, food and wine, cooking, boating, sailing, cities, time on the water and in the country, the old and the new, classic cars, and old sailing ships. These are all good ways to take a break and let time pass.
I lean towards having a friendship for a bit and getting to know each other first, relationships later in life are so much more complicated.
At a glance
- 64 years old
- Mandurah & Surrounds, WA
- 5'11/180 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Social
- Hair colour - Grey
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 1 child up to 34 years old
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- IT / Telecoms
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 50 - 65 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Single, Widowed
- 5'0/152 cm - 5'11/180 cm
- Star sign - Capricorn, Gemini, Aquarius, Libra, Cancer, Sagittarius, Pisces, Leo
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social, Very Private, Private
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- Have no pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college
- Occasional/social drinker, Often drinker
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
I am currently house sitting around Perth, with a big lap in my caravan being planned! Just looking for a nice intelligent girl, confident, a good communicator, who doesn't take life to seriously and with whom I can have a laugh with.
- Love it, huge collection, pretty much all the popular music back to the 60's.
- I do not read a lot, just the news on the web really.
- Movies & TV
- Yes, but my tastes are going more for British and Australian productions these days.
- I support the Aussie teams, and anyone playing the All Blacks. Very much into Dragon Boat training, great fun and a serious workout too!!!
- Other Interests
- Bit of a chef at heart, fishing, photography too. I am going for the retirement in a self-sustainable manner with active not so retiring retirees.