In the pursuit of happiness
Instead of writing a profile with "I like walks on the beach, travelling and nice restaurants" I'll try to explain a few other things..
I'm originally from NZ, but have lived over half of my 20's in other countries (USA, Canada, Japan) - for a change and to see some of the world. For me, a lot more can be gained from immersing yourself in another culture or country than just visiting. However, as I'm growing up and settling down (or at least trying to) I might have to gravitate towards the latter. My holidays recently were spent catching up with my family and friends overseas, don't want to miss out on my niece and nephew growing up!
I'll just write some random stuff and hopefully you can decipher some of it.
-Favourite comedians are Bill Hicks and Jimmy Carr
-Have a sometimes dark/ sardonic sense of humour
-Can avoid most junk food except dark chocolate
-Enjoy the outdoors and exploring new places
-Usually travel overseas a couple times a year
-The last things I learnt to make were chocolate whisky pudding, lemon and lime cheesecake (sugarfree) and spices for blackened fish
-Think the word 'bespoke' is overused
-Prefer White Christmases
Hopefully that was good enough, anything else just ask.
At a glance
|Summary||SputniksPartner's details||SputniksPartner's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||25 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Sydney - Inner West, NSW Sydney City, NSW Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at most 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Ideal partner? Chemistry is important. I like women who are independent and can think for themselves, who are down to earth. Someone to ride bikes, travel, try each others cooking and be happy with.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Indie, rock, punk, hip hop, r&b, soul, electronic... Quite eclectic. Love going to concerts; recent ones include Tori Amos, Kanye West, Erykah Badu and Run The Jewels. Radio- usually FBI.
- Haruki Murakami, Salman Rushdie, Noam Chomsky, Ian McEwan, Richard Dawkins.
- Movies & TV
- Mainly Danish tv recently. Other series I liked were Breaking Bad, Outrageous Fortune and Sopranos. Love film fest's, generally prefer indie films and documentaries.
- Snowboarding, hiking, yoga, swimming. Also slackline, rowing and scuba occasionally. I'd like to try kitesurfing and maybe enter a triathlon sometime.
- Other Interests
- Travel- mainly to Japan and USA recently (to see family and friends) but want to check out SE Asia and Europe soon. Not really into the gym but generally lead a healthy lifestyle and exercise often. I used to work in restaurants so can cook a bit too.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if SputniksPartner is online now.
- Get to know SputniksPartner safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 29 Aug '15