- Last online:
- 22 Dec '15
Headline“I'm fun, friendly & compassionate. I enjoy outdoor activities, intelligent conversation, exploring (places, tastes, desires)& relaxing with family/friends/movie”
At the moment, I am mostly looking for people to have new adventures with especially if they are outdoors, active or involve something I have never done before. I think a good starting point is friendship, if no attraction develops, a new friend is still a great outcome. That said, falling in love is amazing and if that were to happen I wouldn't shy away from it. I am very open, honest, passionate and compassionate. I socialise easily and enjoy meeting new people. As you can tell from my comments on sport below, I am happy in a dress & high heels (for salsa) or rolling in the mud (at a challenger event)! I am down to earth and laugh a lot especially at myself :-) I love the growth that comes with new experiences. This has led me to travelling extensively within Australia, South America and Europe. I plan to see more wonderful places and learn from many more fascinating cultures in the future. If you are keen to share some adventures or adventure stories then I'd love to hear from you.
At a glance
|Age||36 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW||Within 500km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets, No|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Some college, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
What I'm looking for
Someone who enjoys outdoor activities (e.g. sunset walk, adventure sports, camping, picnics), travelling & relaxing at home. Someone to inspire and be inspired by through passionate, stimulating, explorative conversation & touch. A compassionate person who can think beyond themself & their wallet.
- Male or Female, for friendship
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Very diverse and eclectic, everything from classical, hip hop, salsa, punk, folk & gypsy. Regular radio pop music often bores me but I enjoy discovering new, unexpected sounds that I enjoy. I play piano and djembe and am happy to jam on any percussion instrument.
- I read a lot of heavy scientific literature for work. Therefore, when I have time to read it is usually lighter, non-fiction books that I can relax in another realm for a while. Two of my favourites are The Book thief and Lord of the Rings but I will also admit I even enjoyed Harry potter.
- Movies & TV
- Again diverse tastes. I like movies that stimulate thought and involve unexpected plots. I also enjoy comedy and the occasional fluffy rom com. I hate horror but I can enjoy a well done thriller.
- I'm very active & workout most days. Love outdoor activities especially hiking, swimming, kayaking, cycling & jogging. Also, gym & dancing salsa & tango. I will try anything and love learning new activities. I'm keen to next explore muddy obstacle courses (e.g.tough mudder) & flying (e.g.hangliding)
- Other Interests
- 1) Fun & travel: What, where and with whom should I make plans to enjoy life outside of work 2) Food: how to next tantalise my tastebuds 3) Knowledge: the zillion things I want to learn & how to find the time to learn them 4) Work: which involves conserving nature/biodiversity/ science/ politics