- Last online:
- 06 May '16
Headline“NO dress rehearsals, carpe diem...”
Happy, healthy, well traveled, educated but looking to meet someone with whom I can share experiences, laugh and just generally have fun. I'm a professional, employed and get to travel a fair bit both domestically and internationally. Former elite sportsman, gravity has been kind to me to date, and I enjoy good conversation, good food, good wine, and a good laugh. My life experiences have taught me few lessons one of which is to "do it now, say it now", tomorrow may be too late, hence 'carpe diem'.
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||35 - 120 yrs old|
|Location||Darwin & Surrounds, NT||Within 250km of his|
|Relationship status||Separated||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Hispanic / Latino, White / Caucasian, Other|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »||Sagittarius, Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio, Virgo, Capricorn, Gemini, Libra, Aries, Leo, Aquarius, Taurus|
|Personality||Social||Average, Private, Very Social, Very Private, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, A bit overweight, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college||Post Graduate, Some college, Degree, High School, Diploma|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Business Owner||Tradesperson, Management, Professional, Senior Management, Technical, Executive, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Business Owner, Student, Other, Customer Service Role|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||No strong beliefs, Swinging voter, Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Ideally a lady who has similar values, loves a laugh, has enthusiasm for life & adventures, enjoys the outdoors & travel. Must be energetic & most certainly not a prude. Age is a number not always a true indication of attitude or condition. I don't prejudge & neither should you.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I have a pretty eclectic taste in music, ranging from light classics through to current pop. Love blues, rock and a bit of older metal...not a fan of rap or some of this other stuff that passes for "music". Love Santana, Boz Scags, Michael Franks, Pink Floyd, Anastacia, Pink, Eagles, Voyager, Gotye.
- I read a lot...always have a stack of books ready to go. From Grisham and Colin Forbes through to Spike Milligan & Billy Connolly, including military history, and most bits in between too.
- Movies & TV
- Love a laugh and can't go past a good action thriller...not into too much sci-fi but can be persuaded. Robin Williams, Billy Connolly, Chris Rock crack me up. All time favorite and inspirational movie is Forrest Gump, believe it or not!
- As mentioned, I'm a retired sportsman, having played at the elite level for many years and only just retired. Enjoy watching most sports and motorsport but only if it's top level stuff, otherwise I'd rather be outside doing other stuff.
- Other Interests
- Love the outdoors, camping, fishing, road trips etc...unfortunately though, don't really have enough time to pursue these activities and prefer having someone to share the experiences with anyway. Bali, Thailand and other great destinations are right on our doorstep anyway so these also feature.