deepbluesumthing (was SorrentoSiren70)
#wecould have a coffee
Number one i'm happy with my life. I like the simple things in life and I spend most of my time with Bindi, my 2yr old Staffy X.
In a nutshell, family orientated, I'm essentially nurturing by nature and my core values and practicality provide substance and a safe-harbour to my family and friends who I guard zealousy.
At a glance
|Summary||deepbluesumthing's details||deepbluesumthing's ideal partner|
|Age||45 years old||35 - 52 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA||Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Eye colour||Blue||Green, Blue, Hazel, Grey, Brown|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Other, Auburn, Black, Bald, Grey, Dark Brown, Red, White, Blonde, Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
I would like to spend quality time with a man who is attractive, available, masculine, dignified, respectful, confident and caring. With a healthy lifestyle, has a good heart, a twinkle in his eye and likes to enjoy the simple things like food, sport and his dog.
- Male, for a relationship
- Dead Can Dance, Timomatic, Bruno Mars, Muse, a soft spot for Australian artists, Keith Urban, Jessica Mauboy, pub rock from my young years 75-88, AC/DC, Punk, Blondie, English new romantics like Bowie, Style Council, Spandau Ballet, Joe Jackson, Lisa Stansfield, just too many?
- Don't read too busy doing things. Usually proof reading my own writing. I think I read for 10yrs straight until I'd had my fill of it. Lately if I read anything it's in reference to psychology, astrology and psychoanalysis, books on the healing journey, tantric texts etc......rarely fictional.
- Movies & TV
- Not a big fan of Hollywood mainstream hype or no-brainer action crap but having said that I saw 'The Great Gatsby' with my son recently and thought the music for the film was absolutely superb.
- I like watching Rugby Union. Can occasionally get sucked into a good game of League as well (especially if my son or nephews are playing.) Enjoy watching Bledisloe Cup, tri-nations, Origin and Indigenous All-Stars. Okay, AFL. Grew up in a rugby state so can't help that?
- Other Interests
- I like singing and am classically trained and come from a musical family. Appear in a stage musical each year for a season. I have a yoga based lifestyle which affords me much happiness in life. I like vintage clothing which I find in markets and enjoy gardening and making a beautiful home.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if deepbluesumthing is online now.
- Get to know deepbluesumthing safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 31 Jul '15