deepbluesumthing (was SorrentoSiren70)
#wecould have a coffee
Number one i'm happy with my life. I like the simple things in life.
Never stop learning and growing, tweaking my life to satisfy my own sense of meaning while managing to keep my feet firmly on the ground. I also love all things spontaneous, fun and different, as i believe there are no set rules on how things should be. That's called being in the moment.
In a nutshell, family orientated, I'm essentially nurturing by nature and my core values and practicality provide substance and a safe-harbour to my family and friends who I guard zealousy.
At a glance
|Summary||deepbluesumthing's details||deepbluesumthing's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||35 - 52 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA||Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Eye colour||Blue||Hazel, Grey, Green, Brown, Blue|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Other, Light Brown, Bald, White, Black, Red, Auburn, Dark Brown, Blonde, Grey|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
I would like to spend quality time with a man who is attractive, available, masculine, dignified, respectful, confident and caring. With a healthy lifestyle, has a good heart, a twinkle in his eye and likes to enjoy the simple things like food, sport and his dog.
- Male, for a relationship
- Dead Can Dance, Timomatic, Bruno Mars, Muse, a soft spot for Australian artists, Keith Urban, Jessica Mauboy, pub rock from my young years 75-88, AC/DC, Punk, Blondie, English new romantics like Bowie, Style Council, Spandau Ballet, Joe Jackson, Lisa Stansfield, just too many?
- Don't read too busy doing things. Usually proof reading my own writing. I think I read for 10yrs straight until I'd had my fill of it. Lately if I read anything it's in reference to psychology, astrology and psychoanalysis, books on the healing journey, tantric texts etc......rarely fictional.
- Movies & TV
- Not a big fan of Hollywood mainstream hype or no-brainer action crap but having said that I saw 'The Great Gatsby' with my son recently and thought the music for the film was absolutely superb.
- I like watching Rugby Union. Can occasionally get sucked into a good game of League as well (especially if my son or nephews are playing.) Enjoy watching Bledisloe Cup, tri-nations, Origin and Indigenous All-Stars. Okay, AFL. Grew up in a rugby state so can't help that?
- Other Interests
- I like singing and am classically trained and come from a musical family. Appear in a stage musical each year for a season. I have a yoga based lifestyle which affords me much happiness in life. I like vintage clothing which I find in markets and enjoy gardening and making a beautiful home.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if deepbluesumthing is online now.
- Get to know deepbluesumthing safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 02 Jul '15