- Last online:
- 11 Feb '16
Headline“Salt of the Earth , I am happy, let me make you happy.”
I'm an Honest,upfront guy, who really enjoys life and values my friends.
I'm always laughing and love nothing more than seeing people happy. Although a lot of the time that's up to them . I tend to mix with positive people ,I find life is more fun that way. I am easygoing lay back guy , I'm respectful and know how to treat people for fortunately have been brought up with good morals and values.
I love good food ,great restaurants and long lunches which is why the gym beckons about 5 mornings a week. I can go from the bush to the beach, from barefoot to a suit and sleeping in a swag (very occasionally) to a 5 star hotel.
If you would like to know more send me an email and let's see what happens.
At a glance
|Age||49 years old||30 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Gold Coast, QLD||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Undecided|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Management||Management, Professional|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone ready to grab life's chances , and have fun along the way even if that is just chillin
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Good Charlotte, Green Day,Maroon 5, lots
- Newspapers anything that improves me .
- Movies & TV
- Kingdom of Heaven
- I love T/bred horses and Equestian sports. I essentially like and play all sports , Golf, Beach volleyball, swimming, too old to play football any more as I have realised I don't bounce I plough but you name it I will play it
- Other Interests
- Kicking Back, fishing, making my family happy