Curious, challenging and corruptible
My friends would describe me as a trouble-maker.
My work-mates would describe me as creative sh!tstirrer
My family would describe me as conscientious, crafty and an occasional catastrophe.
First impressions? I'll leave that up to you.
Looking for a partner in adventure - a travel buddy, a romantic, someone that spurs me on intellectually and physically. Someone who shares the same self-confidence, loyalty & sense of independence.
About me? I throw myself headlong into new challenges & have a passion for seeking out the sensory aspects of life. I'm an avid reader, appreciate a movie marathon and savour an intelligent conversation.
I must admit I hate the gym. Fortunately, I love the great outdoors. I'd love to find someone to help me resurrect a love for kayaking, or, a hiking/camping partner (which I do regularly anyway). But if you love the snow - bonus! - just try beating me down the slopes (memo: I'll see you at apres).
I enjoy quality banter with mates, karaoke, dinner parties, art and ethics. Will jump at the chance for a weekend getaway. I must warn you, I do have a healthy appetite... Not ashamed to admit a quiet obsession with dumplings and pies.
Must haves: a keen mind, compassionate nature and a silly sense of humour. I'm looking for someone I can laugh and laugh and laugh with.
Go on. Send me a message (not a kiss). If you make an effort, I will too.
At a glance
|Summary||perpetualnomad's details||perpetualnomad's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||29 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Socially conscious and ready to rough it yet still enjoys the finer things in life. A part-time thrill seeker, perhaps. Definitely a glass half full sort of dude.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I do love a dark and dirty bass note whether it be electronic, indie or hip hop. Put it this way - I tend to enjoy Aunty Meredith's line-ups, chilled at Folk, Rhythm & Life, as well as the general OTT of Rainbow Serpent every now and then. Give me a Berlin or Detroit techno = happy.
- A LOT.
- Movies & TV
- Recent stuff: Siblings, Hannibal, Game of Thrones, The Fall, Top of the Lake. Classics: IT Crowd, 30 Rock, Mighty Boosh, Tim & Eric Awesome Show. I attend MIFF every year but love a good horror film.
- Staying fit is important to me and I like to pursue a great variety of options to achieve my goals.
- Other Interests
- Theory of mind, designing buildings for well being, moral philosophy, digital media, publishing, history, dancing like a maniac, laughing till you cry.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if perpetualnomad is online now.
- Get to know perpetualnomad safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 May '15