- Last online:
- 25 Jun '17
Headline“Curious, challenging and corruptible”
My friends would describe me as a trouble-maker.
My family would describe me as conscientious, crafty and an occasional catastrophe.
First impressions? I'll leave that up to you.
Looking for a partner in adventure. Someone who shares the same self-confidence, loyalty & sense of independence.
About me? I throw myself headlong into new challenges & have a passion for seeking out the sensory aspects of life. I'm an avid reader, appreciate a movie marathon and savour an intelligent conversation.
I hate the gym but I love the great outdoors. I'd love to find someone to help me resurrect a love for kayaking, or, a hiking/camping partner (which I do regularly anyway). But if you love the snow - bonus! - just try beating me down the slopes.
Not ashamed to admit a quiet obsession with dumplings and pies.
Must haves: a keen mind, compassionate nature and a silly sense of humour. I'm looking for someone I can laugh and laugh and laugh with.
Go on. Send me a message (not a kiss). If you make an effort, I will too.
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||30 - 39 years old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 50km|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Some college, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Socially conscious and ready to rough it yet still enjoys the finer things in life. A part-time thrill seeker, perhaps. Definitely a glass half full sort of dude.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I do love a dark and dirty bass note whether it be electronic, indie or hip hop. Put it this way - I tend to enjoy Aunty Meredith's line-ups, chilled at Folk, Rhythm & Life, as well as the general OTT of Rainbow Serpent every now and then. Give me a Berlin or Detroit techno = happy.
- A LOT.
- Movies & TV
- Recent stuff: Siblings, Hannibal, Game of Thrones, The Fall, Top of the Lake. Classics: IT Crowd, 30 Rock, Mighty Boosh, Tim & Eric Awesome Show. I attend MIFF every year but love a good horror film.
- Staying fit is important to me and I like to pursue a great variety of options to achieve my goals.
- Other Interests
- Theory of mind, designing buildings for well being, moral philosophy, digital media, publishing, history, dancing like a maniac, laughing till you cry.