- Last online:
- 10 Jan '17
I'm still working on my profile. Want to know more? Nudge me to update my profile by sending a kiss message.
At a glance
|Age||53 years old||48 - 56 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - South Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Honesty is a must, social, outgoing, fun loving with a GSOH.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love my music, happy listening to a variety,new and old. Especially love Coldplay, Florence and the machine, Mumford and sons, ed sheer an, Sam smith and Matchbox 20.
- Don't read a great deal. But when I do have time to sit and relax I need a book that is gripping, enjoy true life stories/crime. James Paterson, Jodi piccoult.
- Movies & TV
- might find myself chilling watching an aussie drama, crime show or RPA. As long as it's a good movie I'm happy to watch anything from comedy, chick flick to epic.
- Enjoy most sports, from V8's to bikes, cricket, rugby, tennis, horse racing, but especially love my AFL being a mad Blues supporter.
- Other Interests
- spending time with family and friends, beach, bush, walking, going to the gym. Horse riding. Live bands, movies, dinners out, or just chilling listening to my favourite cd.