- Last online:
chipmonkey (was Chopchop)
Headline“Boy seeking girl seeking boy...”
I am a fresh, funky funster with a genuine down-to-earth attitude and creative way of looking at the World (and the small things in between).
Easy going by nature, hard working by style and health conscious by choice, I think it's great to have goals but even better when there's fun to be had along the way.
Great conversation and connection are important no matter how small or large the topic might be... the power of the mind an all that goes with it does change a situation, I am sure you agree?
At a glance
|Age||42 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 25km of his|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at most 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
It would be great to meet someone that is easy-going with a positive outlook to life, someone that enjoys the small moments as well as the big ones. Good conversation and general fun-time banter is a great asset, so if that's your liking too then we have a true winning situation.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Be Bop Boogaloo... Mostly recently: 'Summer Fiction' (just like a cooler, modern day Beach Boys), The Smiths, Stone Roses, Vampire Weekend, Chill and Ambient, Old Skool Hip Hop, House and Dance... Also lots of different delights of audio awesomeness dependent on the mood.
- I have to admit, the only reading I do is online (global news, educational, health related etc)... Is that a sin? Shall I go to confession? I find it much too difficult to pick up a book without pictorial display... Eek! I must still be 3 years old.
- Movies & TV
- I just love documentaries... I watch so many! This surely compensates for my terrible book reading skills? I also crave well directed cinematic movies, art house and/or indie films.
- Nude synchronized swimming with the local pensioners squad! ... Hmmm maybe not, but a double dip and length freshen up can't be beaten. Other than that I gym regularly... Circuits regularly and cycle the roads of Sydney town quite often.
- Other Interests
- Great food, travel (doesn't everyone say this?), design, animation, colours, keeping healthy and fit, bit of shopping, those weekend coffee shops, book stores, family, laughing.