- Last online:
- 30 Apr '16
Headline“Ruff around the edges but still a good catch.”
I am a believer in honesty as this tends not to leave anyone guessing. I don't have time for stress and hassle and not into playing games and expect the same from a partner.
I love a BBQ; love to have a wine and a chat; love dining out; love cooking; love to have family and friends around (well periodically at least); love my push-bike; love driving; love weekends away (especially toodling around in my caravan); love travel; love my work; love coffee; love to have time for kids; love sport (ESP AFL and Essendon) and water sports; love my music; love trying things at least once; love night time; and am the incredible Mr Fix-it.
Hate hang-ups; hate hang-overs; hate clutter; hate mess; hate mornings; hate playing games (except Scrabble) as I hate games played on me; and don't suffer fools.
I'm confident and reasonably outgoing, with a very cheeky personality once I get to know you (and even when I don't).
If you'd like to know more just ask..... There is nothing quite like a coffee or lunch experience to explore, to adventure, to ask questions!!
At a glance
|Age||58 years old||50 - 59 yrs old|
Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
(Work at Docklands)
|Within 25km of his|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »||Pisces, Libra, Scorpio, Capricorn, Aries, Aquarius, Sagittarius, Gemini, Leo|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Very Social|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for an 'adventure' partner; a discussion partner; a cooking partner; a dinner and going out partner; a travel partner. She is healthy; has confidence; is physically active; and is happy in the company of others, even newcomers; likes coffee/red wine over a chat (or vice versa).
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- With a library of some 9,000 songs I like the music where my mood is; or where I want the music to take me. I have a piano that I play quite badly. And I reckon I am not a bad singer (in my own company - others definitely disagree) and always willing to give karaoke a go...
- I am a very light reader however very much into professional related material. I have read a few autobiographies of late.
- Movies & TV
- I love any movie with substance. My best movies of all time include Apocalypse Now, The Deer Hunter, Billy Elliott, Shawshank Redemption, Rob Roy, Hope Springs. I have the box set of The Sopranos - trying to get into it.
- AFL without a doubt. I love Essendon but have a soft spot for Melbourne (MCC). I love (and play) tennis. I ride a road bike periodically and I have a tandem bike. I used to water ski (I still have my ski gear - just in case). Am happy getting into or trying anything (golf? lawn bowls? (maybe both).
- Other Interests
- I love my friends; I love my family [well you've got to, don't you?]; I would like to learn electronics one day; and I love eating chicken feet at yum-cha. I love camping and roughing it in my caravan and I love fine dining and 5-star accommodation (occasionally).