- Last online:
Headline“Ruff around the edges but still a good catch.”
I am a believer in honesty; especially in a relationship; as this tends not to leave anyone guessing. I would be pleased to commit and hope someone out there feels the same. I don't have time for stress and hassle.
I love a BBQ; love to have a wine and a chat; love dining out; love cooking; love to have family and friends around (well periodically at least); love my push-bike; love driving; love weekends away (especially toodling around in my caravan); love travel; love my work; love coffee; love to have time for kids; love sport (ESP AFL and Essendon) and water sports; love my music; love trying things at least once; love night time; and am the incredible Mr Fix-it.
Hate hang-ups; hate hang-overs; hate clutter; hate mess; hate mornings; hate playing games (except Scrabble) as I hate games played on me; and don't suffer fools.
I'm confident and reasonably outgoing, with a very cheeky personality once I get to know you (and even when I don't).
If you'd like to know more just ask..... There is nothing quite like a brekkie, brunch, lunch, coffee (or even a beer) experience to explore, to adventure, to ask questions!!
At a glance
|Age||58 years old||52 - 60 yrs old|
Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
(Work at Docklands)
|Within 25km of his|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced, Separated, Single|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »||Aries, Capricorn, Libra, Pisces, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius, Sagittarius, Gemini|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for an 'adventure' partner; a discussion partner; a cooking partner; a dinner and going out partner; a travel partner. She is healthy; has confidence; is physically active; and is happy in the company of others, even newcomers; likes coffee/red wine over a chat (or vice versa).
- Female, for a relationship
- With a library of some 9,000 songs I like the music where my mood is; or where I want the music to take me. I have a piano that I play quite badly. And I reckon I am not a bad singer (in my own company - others definitely disagree) and always willing to give karaoke a go...
- I am a very light reader however very much into professional related material. I have read a few autobiographies of late - currently reading Chris Judd. Was captivated by Wayne Carey's and Ben Cousins' stories. Next - Richie Benaud. I read online news on way to/from work.
- Movies & TV
- I love any movie with substance. My best movies of all time include Apocalypse Now, The Deer Hunter, Billy Elliott, Shawshank Redemption, Rob Roy, Hope Springs, have the box set of The Sopranos - trying to get into it. I hang out for the next episode of 'Survivor'. TV doesn't hold much interest 4 me
- AFL and Essendon with a soft spot for Melbourne. Am a member of MCC/MCG. I love (and play) tennis. I ride a road bike periodically and I have a tandem bike. I used to water ski (I still have my ski gear-just in case). Am happy getting into or trying anything (golf? lawn bowls? (maybe both)
- Other Interests
- I love my friends; I love my family [well you've got to, don't you?]; I would like to learn electronics one day; and I love eating chicken feet at yum-cha. I love camping and roughing it in my caravan and I love fine dining and 5-star accommodation (occasionally).