50, Female, Divorced, Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 15 Dec '17
HeadlineLooking for that happily ever after.
I am a down to earth type girl. I am looking for a long term relationship and am not interested in players.
I am somewhat of a home body now, but having said that, I enjoy the occasional night out, wining, dining, listening to live music and catching up with friends.
I used to be heavily involved in martial arts for 8 years and am thinking of going back to training.
I try to stay in shape but due to the demands of single parenthood, find it hard to find the time to exercise.
At a glance
|Age||50 years old||45 - 55 years old|
|Location||Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Height||5'1/154 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||Asian||White / Caucasian|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Grey, Blonde, Light Brown, Black, Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Don't live with them, Sometimes living with them|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||Diploma, Some college, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Religion||Atheist, Catholic, Other Christian, Anglican|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who is honest, respectful and reliable. Someone who is well educated, employed, financially secure, well presented and with a good sense of humour.
- I am an 80s tragic. I am partial to The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Kiss, The Hoodoo Gurus, Guns and Roses, Blondie, Elvis Costello, Dire Straits as well as some jazz and blues. I am not however, into doof, doof music.
- I love nothing better than loosing mself in a good book. I like biographies and crime novels as well as a variety of fiction novels.
- Movies & TV
- Some of my favourite movies are The Shawshank Redemption, Million Dollar Baby, The Colour Purple and Vanilla Sky. I mostly enjoy Drama and movies that I can relate to. I am not keen on sci fi movies.
- Martial arts is my greatest passion as I did it for 8 years and am thinking of going back o training after a 6 years absence. I also love horse riding, swimming, hiking, and yoga but am not a keen AFL fan!
- Other Interests
- I love animals and have a pet dog. I enjoy weekends away and listening to live music in a pub over a few wines. I like watching movies and going out to dinner and catching up with friends. Also love camping and the great outdoors.