- Last online:
Headline“"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different" - Coco Chanel”
I am a true believer that there is always more to learn or explore and am constantly trying to challenge myself to achieve new things. I have recently completed a postgraduate degree in clinical exercise physiology and am currently undertaking honours research. I would describe myself as an honest, friendly and hard working person, and I am drawn to that in others as well. Currently in the process of making a career transition but to date I have been working as a gymnastics coach, including serving on a couple of committees. Quite looking forward to getting back into some volunteer work again once I have finished at uni.
I am very interested in health and fitness, and try to live a moderately active lifestyle. In my free time I enjoy ballet dancing, going out to dinner with friends and hanging out with my dog Bella (she is an exceptionally good study companion). I haven't managed to do much travel in the last few years (apart from a brief but amazing trip to New York) due to building my house and study commitments. Very much looking forward to getting out and exploring the world in the not too distant future, with Europe definitely next on the list.
If any of this has interested you, or you would like to know more then I would love to hear from you.
At a glance
|Age||27 years old||27 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA||Within 25km of her|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Looking for a guy who is kind, intelligent and open-minded. Someone who challenges me to be a better person.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My music taste changes day to day with my mood, anything from classical to rock.
- Mostly textbooks and journals at the moment for uni. When I have a good book and have time, I can sit and read for hours. Any suggestions?
- Movies & TV
- Pretty open to most genres although scifi is not at the top of the list.
- I enjoy dancing (currently ballet) and am quite passionate about gymnastics. Recently getting more into running. I'm not generally the type to sit down and watch sport, with the exception of a little bit of the Olympics when it comes around.
- Other Interests
- Enjoy going to see stage performances such as ballet or musicals, and fine dining.