- Last online:
- 05 May '16
Fairlyawesome (was Yournewguitarhero)
Headline“How about a drink?”
I'm easy going, relaxed and have been told I'm a "complete gentleman". They also say don't believe everything you read.
Enjoy cider (occasionally a little too much), reading the weekend papers, discovering great restaurants, wine bars and cafés. Coffee is my vice! Love keeping fit with a game of tennis and enjoy going to live gigs.
I love being in the company of people who are comfortable in their own skin and have a weakness for good banter with a quirky, humour. I've just moved to the beach and looking forward to everything that summer has to offer.
Must have a sense of humour. Happy to laugh with you and at you ;-)
At a glance
|Age||33 years old||25 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is happy, fun, likes to laugh is relaxed and easy going. Lights up the room when she walks in and makes me smile. Also If you happen to look like Kiera Knightley or Natalie Portman I won't hold that against you either :-)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Like John Mayer, Led Zeppelin, The Smiths, Jimi Hendrix, Phoenix, Two Door Cinema Club, Imogen Heap and more. I also play the guitar.
- Read newspapers, never find the time to read books.
- Movies & TV
- The Office, Scrubs, Family Guy, Seinfeld, Homeland etc.
- Love staying active and exercising. Tennis, Gym, Squash. Will watch just about anything, including darts.
- Other Interests
- Going out for coffee on the weekends is a must.