- Last online:
- 27 May '16
Headline“being alone never felt right. sometimes it felt good, but it never felt right." - Charles Bukowski”
If you're searching for a knight in shining armour then I'm probably not your type as I can't ride a horse (though it would be kind of cool) and the closest thing to armour i possess is my old fencing helmet and foil.
If you are not a damsel in distress then what need have you of a man who faces the world in a suit of impenetrable steel?
I'm not particularly stupid though alternatively I'm no genius. I'm reasonably good at taking photographs which is a good thing as I've made photography my lifetime career. I'm a competent musician which helps with my regular Tuesday night gig where I play bass and sometimes successfully entertain people.
I have two adult children who have grown wings as broad as albatross and soar about the planet as their father has and wishes to again.
The most efficient exercise I have discovered is to smile and the most rewarding to listen.
To laugh is to breath.
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||35 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 100km of his|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Regularly|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Simple. Someone to share life, love and happiness with.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Just about all. If it's computer generated its just not music. Computer generated music is much the same as being financially secure; an oxymoron.
- Love to read as long as I wear my READING glasses otherwise its all a bit blurry.
- Movies & TV
- Very little television. Prefer directors to actors Cohen Brothers, Robert Altman, Bernardo Bertolucci, Alfred Hitchcock, John Ford, Scorsese, Marx Brothers, Three Stooges, Godzilla (great actor) and more. Sucker for a good romantic comedy and cried during The Note-book. Pop corn essential at cinemas
- Other Interests
- art, architecture, tall buildings, forests, people, flowers, rock walls, salads, cheese, writing, planting, moss, caves, fresh water streams, watching steam come out my mouth when I breath on cold winters mornings, skiing, wood, making camp fires, making people laugh and making every day Saturday