Excellent companion available. Please hold up with the rejections girls. Give me a chance and you may be pleasantly surprised.
Youthful. Commercial photographer. Musician. Traveller. Humour is my greatest strength.
Mine has been a privileged life sometimes prosperous sometimes not.
I've seen the darkness and suffering that exists in the world and also the light of true happiness. Eaten in the finest restaurants on Earth and upon the streets of the poorest nations. I've met billionaires and prime ministers, photographed Hollywood actors, entertained the finest musicians and nursed the insane. I've survived cancer and fatal road accidents.
I have lost much yet believe I've gained what is important.
I judge my time on Earth by the success of my extraordinary children and not by the size of my biceps or the make of my car.
An accomplished musician I believe the best music is made by wind wisping through a she-oaks leaves and as a professional photographer the most beautiful image; a crisp clear blue sky.
I have loved and I have lost, I've been beyond stupid though still search for wisdom.
Some of my best friends are women yet I have no partner.
I adore animals yet I eat them and have no pets.
And though my words here may seem earnest; as a writer of comedy there is nothing more fulfilling than to make others laugh and to lighten the most serious of moments. The real way through life is with a smile upon our face possessing wisdom gained and not to search in vain for a non-existent fountain of youth.
As John Lennon said "Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." Life can be a bumpy road but you know what? It's a brilliant ride.
I most sincerely promise,
Make you laugh,
Though I may sometimes make you cry.
I'll burn fried eggs on toast,
And wish you'd teach me otherwise.
At a glance
|Summary||NotimeToulouse's details||NotimeToulouse's ideal partner|
|Age||56 years old||35 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 100km of his|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Happy. Adventurous. Loves to be glam on a great night out but just as happy in a sarong on a secluded beach. I'm an accomplished photographer so an understanding or appreciation of photography and my somewhat unusual lifestyle would be wonderful. I adore creativity in all its forms.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- I listen to all music, harmony and melody being essential. Don't get me started about music or we'll be here forever. The last thing I said to my mum when she passed was "Thank you for the music mum" She bought me a guitar for Xmas when I was 11. I didn't ask for it she just knew I'd need it.
- P J O'Rourke, John Irving, Bill Bryson, Gabrielle Garcia Marquez. History, Travel, Geography, Science, Autobiographies and accurate newspapers although I can't find any so I use them to pack crockery.
- Movies & TV
- Very little television though if I do its usually HBO or BBC/ABC produced. Cohen Brothers, Robert Altman, Bernardo Bertolucci, Alfred Hitchcock, Scorsese, Marx Brothers, Three Stooges, Godzilla and more. Sucker for a good romantic comedy and cried during The Note-book. Pop corn essential at cinemas.
- I fenced (with a sword) for a number of years and I like long walks (not on a treadmill...they have got to be kidding!) Are long bus trips in crazy mixed up third world countries a sport? If so I'm ready for the Olympics. Sport is ok but I'm disillusioned with the Australian obsession with it.
- Other Interests
- art, architecture, tall buildings, forests, people, flowers, rock walls, salads, cheese, writing, planting, moss, caves, fresh water streams, watching steam come out my mouth when I breath on cold winters mornings, skiing, wood, making camp fires, making people laugh and making every day Saturday
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if NotimeToulouse is online now.
- Get to know NotimeToulouse safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 07 Oct '15