BornIn80 (was brendan80)
If curiosity killed the cat, why aren't I dead yet?
I'm pretty easy going and always on the look out for adventure and new things to do. My favourite thing is travelling, going to music festivals/live gigs and a nice cold beer on a sunny day. C'mon summer! Having all 3 of these at once is the best!
I lived and went to uni in Japan (such a great experience) and also lived for a few years in London, so whenever the opportunity arises, I try to get the passport ready and trek to the uncharted.
Music is a must and I try to go to as many gigs as I can. Don't mind going clubbing every now and then to release that inner dancing demon. Ha.
I'm quite active so always look for something to do on days off. Have a motorbike which is perfect for weekend (and weekday) getaways and just enjoying the wind and freedom. Do enjoy finding new pubs and trying the wealth of craft beers that have been popping up everywhere.
That said, am also quite content staying in and lazing around when the body or mind needs a rest.
Other things of note: Love rollercoasters, theme parks, and other thrill stuff, snowboarding, snorkelling (yet to get scuba licence), bike riding (push and motor), internet memes, pulling things apart and not getting them back together again. ha.
That said, I am also a geek at heart... but one that can manage a full and unawkward conversation! Ha. Still enjoy reading comic books, watching cartoons, movies and playing games when I feel like staying in.
Life is about laughter, so I tend to see the funny side of things, and don't mind a bit of schadenfreude. Is that such a bad thing? Ha.
At a glance
|Summary||BornIn80's details||BornIn80's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||20 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 25km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Private, Social, Very Social, Average|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Looking for that person to travel the world on adventures with, kick back at a gig and relax on a sunny arvo with. Also someone I can stay in with and cook a nice meal for ;)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Almost all genres though favourite are rock, indie, electro, house. Best bands: Tool, Bjork, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, Arcade Fire, Queen, Hot Chip, 9mm Parallelum Bullet, Doves, Pendulum, Underworld, Bloc Party, Chemical Bros., Infected Mushroom, Korai Orom, too many to list!
- The Grapes of Wrath, Marvel comics, autobiographical graphic novels, stupid internet websites
- Movies & TV
- Like action, animation, dark/black comedy, foreign films. Donnie Darko, Die Hard series, Survive Style 5+, Napoleon Dynamite, anything Pixar, Ghibli. Love watching Futurama, Simpsons, South Park, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones.
- NRL, NFL and Ice Hockey, but like most any sports. Love snowboarding when I get the chance to go.
- Other Interests
- I absolutely love to travel, and going to music festivals. Doing both is even better!. Doin new things, video games, relaxing on the sunbed in the garden, making things.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if BornIn80 is online now.
- Get to know BornIn80 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 28 Mar '15