Might not be your partner in crime but probably will to bail you out when you get busted.
The most important things to me are friends and family and spending time with them is right at the top of my list of favourite things to do.
I love sharing a good drink with good company. Tend towards gin and red wine rather than beer.
Prefer a night out swing dancing (or clubbing although not so often these days) to sitting on the couch watching TV. I guess I'd rather be moving than sitting still.
More than anything, I love new experiences whether it's something as simple as a restaurant I've never been to before or as obscure as a day trip to some gallery way out of town that I only realised existed when you told me about it (and you only heard about it from you friend's cousin's sister in-law). Great example is this puppet show I saw recently at the arts centre: 240 minutes of one man, countless marionettes and an incredible tale about the end of the world. A real once-in-a-lifetime experience.
My music tastes are many and varied. Love to check out live bands but prefer it when the music's danceable and there's room to throw some shapes (not picky or anything). Missed out on London Grammer tix but I won't make the same mistake for Ellie Goulding.
Kinda rediscovered reading for pleasure in the last few years. Recently read Cloud Atlas and, boy, the movie makes way more sense now. Just finished Casino Royale. Can't really recommend it. On to some Orson Wells now.
Anything else you'd like to know? Just ask.
At a glance
|Summary||sugarbullet's details||sugarbullet's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||24 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC||Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at most 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race||South European, Indian, Black / African, Mixed Race, Other, Aboriginal / TSI, North European, East European, Middle Eastern, Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
What I'm looking for
I'm really looking for someone who has an open, adventurous spirit and is quick to laugh.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Too much to fit in here. Jazz: Sinatra, Buble, Charlie Parker, Ella, k.D. Lang. Electronic: Andrew Bayer, Dave Seaman, Hospital Records. Folk/Acoustic: O.C.M.S, Deborah Conway, Ray Lamontagne. Other: Owl Eyes, Imogen Heap, Bertie Blackman, Cardigans, Ellie Goulding, Icehouse
- Fantasy, sci-fi, period crime drama... Ben Elton, Tolkien, Stieg Larsson, Bryce Courtney. Anyone else find Shantaram self indulgent and only finish it out of spite?
- Movies & TV
- Black Books (wish everything was that enduringly funny), Nip/Tuck, Misfits (BBC), HIMYM, Cougar Town, Happy Endings. Just discovered The News Room and can'r wait for season 2.
- Cycling (to do not to watch). Don't really follow sport.
- Other Interests
- Swing dancing, yoga, photography.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if sugarbullet is online now.
- Get to know sugarbullet safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 Mar '15