I have recently moved to Canberra, so I thought I would give this a go. To start with I should probably tell you a little about myself:
I am intelligent. I have a PhD, spent many years in medical research trying to fix body parts that wouldn't heal, and ran a small academic research group. Then, due to the vagaries of academic funding, I am now in Canberra forging new career.
To balance out the nerd stuff, I don't really talk or think about science away from work. (more of a "professional nerd"). I like sports, both playing and watching and I try to stay a little fit. I quite like going to restaurants, having a couple of quite drinks and am happy to have a conversation about pretty much anything; politics, Masterchef, why people choose to wear Ug boots outside the house etc.
So to the travel thing, which appears to be compulsory to comment on. I like it and have done most of my travelling in Europe and the US (a road trip from New York to New Orleans is a highlight). Also, I lived in the Swiss Alps for a while, which was great ( but I still can't ski).
Hopefully I have got your attention, and if you would like to know more feel free to say hi.
At a glance
|Summary||Cam99's details||Cam99's ideal partner|
|Age||39 years old||28 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 10km of his|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Private, Average, Social|
|Eye colour||Blue||Green, Black, Blue, Brown, Hazel|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Light Brown, Dark Brown, Red, Black, Blonde|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
As I said above, looking to meet people as I have just moved to Canberra. I am open to something happening, but if it doesn't then finding someone to have a beer with would also be awesome.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- A little bit of everything.
- Read a lot. Generally like crime/mystery novels and non-fiction.
- Movies & TV
- Gruen Planet, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, Sons of Anarchy, The Good Wife, Law and Order, Modern Family, Sport
- Big sports fan. Like my league and basketball but will pretty much watch anything, except cycling. It is a mode of transport, not a sport.
- Other Interests
- It is a little nerdy, but I do like trivia comps.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Cam99 is online now.
- Get to know Cam99 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 03 May '15