Vintage Vespa & picnic basket looking for flowery dress & sparkling conversation.
I suppose I am not a very typical German - don`t drink a lot of beer, don`t watch soccer, tend to be late (a bit) and don`t like to plan ahead. Oh dear! And don`t mention the war!
I am famous for my loud shirts, matching glasses (I even have a pink pair with bling!) and shoes, definitely Eurogay.
Emigrated to Australia in January last year, for the third time, this time for good? I travel a lot for work and pleasure, mainly to NZ, the Middle East (Saudi Arabia and Oman) and of course Europe. My family and a lot of my friends are in Germany and Austria. Also have business there, so perfect excuse for a trip.
I am very interested in architecture, particularly Bauhaus and sustainable, ecological designs. I had a house in Freiburg, Germany, which produced more power than it consumed. Would love to build something like this in Canberra one day.
I worked as a chef while being at uni and still like to cook, I make a damn good bouillabaisse.
Thought that I needed some more hobbies, so I bought myself a guitar, which I play with a lot of enthusiasm but not a lot of skill yet, and I am now also into swing dance, which is hilarious and so much fun. But all the good looking dancing girls are taken, so I thought I might try here...
At a glance
|Summary||Eurotrash's details||Eurotrash's ideal partner|
|Age||45 years old||28 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 100km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Sporty, uncomplicated, easy going person that likes to cook with me and at least manages to pretend to enjoy the result. Would love to do a multi day hike with a partner and also to go running around the lake.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Pink Floyd, Stones, Coldplay, REM, Dire Straits, Natalie Merchant, Paul Kelly. Lots of Jazz (Miles Davis, Keith Jarrett, Oscar Peterson) & classical music (Zauberfloete, Matthaeuspassion), love watching live bands. I am a bit of a vinyl and HiFi fan.
- Love reading the newspaper, Guardian Weekly is probably my favorite, also The Economist and International Herald Tribune. Books, of course. Currently reading "The Australian moment: How we were made for these times". Love this book, must be my political science background...
- Movies & TV
- European films, French ones are nearly always good, just watched the Three Colours trilogy again, absolutely fantastic. TV hardly ever, but always the news (SBS) and the occasional murder mystery.
- Love to run, cycle and bush walk. Want a MTB. Ran my first two marathons badly last year, and just survived. Keen and good downhill skier. Don`t like watching sport on TV, maybe with the exception of the Tour de France. Sorry, really don`t like rugby and find cricket boring. European, I suppose...
- Other Interests
- Farmers Market for a cuppa and some yummy pastries while trying nice ingredients. Politics. Love my vintage cars and Vespa scooters, but unfortunately can`t repair them myself, should learn how to. Swing dance - no skills, but passion. Photography, museums, theatre, art house movies, breakfast.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Eurotrash is online now.
- Get to know Eurotrash safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 04 Jul '15