51, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 08 Dec '17
HeadlineWarm, friendly and fun!
I'm grounded, easy-going, good-humoured, straight-forward and don't take myself too seriously. I believe that friendship and communication are vital ingredients in a good relationship.I value humour because, well, I like nothing more than a good laugh and have a good radar for the absurd. I'm pretty independent - think it's great to have common interests - but am also happy for people to go off and do their own thing. Friends describe me as very reliable - someone who follows through on what they say they'll do ... and .... that I'm nice!! (What good friends!) I'm simply interested in meeting someone I fancy who fancies me back. - Chemistry is important, but more so is being on the same wavelength.
At a glance
|Age||51 years old||45 - 64 years old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children, Possibly wants children, Wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Vegetarian||Vegan, Other special diet, Vegetarian, No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone with a lively mind and a sense of humour. Be great if you were interested in film, live comedy and going on city or bush walks.
- I'm very eclectic.I've worked as an announcer in community radio (4ZZZ in Brizzy and PBS in Melbourne) so I like many indie and alternative musicians. But I'm no snob and also like motown, some pop, folk, etc. Think every style contains great stuff. Am a Nitin Sawhney, Florence & the Machine fan.
- I'm an avid reader. Often non-fiction more than fiction. More interested in history and biography. Quite a few "weird facts" books on my shelves. I like authors like Orwell, Robert Graves, Phillip K Dick, Alain de Botton & Bill Bryson.
- Movies & TV
- Like quality TV: docos, history shows, dark comedies, Stephen Colbert. Movies: The Debt, Looper, 28 Days Later, The Painted Veil, Schindler's List, Memento, Queen Margot, Prometheus.
- Not hugely into sport - but am happy for you to be. I do yoga and have a daily brisk walk. In fact, I love walking - anywhere - anytime. I'm keen on keeping fit and in shape.
- Other Interests
- Music, art, furniture, fabrics, interior design, catching up with friends & family, politics/current affairs, animals & the environment, history. I enjoy home renovation. Have a general interest in health and enjoy serving up healthy meals.