52, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 23 Apr '18
HeadlineFriendly and fun.
I'm grounded, easy-going, good-humoured, straight-forward and don't take myself too seriously. I believe that friendship and communication are vital ingredients in a good relationship.I value humour because, well, I like nothing more than a good laugh and have a good radar for the absurd. I'm pretty independent - think it's great to have common interests - but am also happy for people to go off and do their own thing. Friends describe me as very reliable - someone who follows through on what they say they'll do ... and .... that I'm nice!! (What good friends!) I'm simply interested in meeting someone I fancy who fancies me back. - Chemistry is important, but more so is being on the same wavelength.
At a glance
- 52 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- 5'4/162 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Education / Science
- Left wing
her ideal partner
- 45 - 65 years old
- Within 100km
- Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic
- Want children, Don't want children, Possibly want children
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate
- Left wing, Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- Other special diet, Vegan, No special diet, Vegetarian
What I'm looking for
Someone with a lively mind and a sense of humour. Be great if you were interested in film, live comedy, current events and going on city or bush walks.
- I'm very eclectic.I've worked as an announcer in community radio (4ZZZ in Brizzy and PBS in Melbourne) so I like many indie and alternative musicians. But I'm no snob and also like motown, some pop, folk, etc. Think every style contains great stuff. Am a Nitin Sawhney, Florence & the Machine fan.
- I'm an avid reader. Often non-fiction more than fiction. More interested in history and biography. Quite a few "weird facts" books on my shelves. I like authors like Orwell, Robert Graves, Phillip K Dick, Alain de Botton & Bill Bryson.
- Movies & TV
- Like quality TV: docos, history shows, dark comedies, Stephen Colbert. Movies: The Debt, Looper, 28 Days Later, The Painted Veil, Schindler's List, Memento, Queen Margot, Prometheus.
- Not hugely into sport - but am happy for you to be. I do yoga and have a daily brisk walk. In fact, I love walking - anywhere - anytime. I'm keen on keeping fit and in shape.
- Other Interests
- Music, art, furniture, fabrics, interior design, catching up with friends & family, politics/current affairs, animals & the environment, history. I enjoy home renovation. Have a general interest in health and enjoy serving up healthy meals.