- Last online:
- 11 Feb '16
Glebeification (was Shamrock81)
Headline“What the hell do I write here?”
Originally from Ireland but I've been living in Australia for the past 4 years. I'm generally easy going & like to keep physically active. I'm willing to give just about any activity a try (just not Bunjee jumping!)
I love travelling, especially visiting national parks & places along the coastline.
At a glance
|Age||34 years old||26 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 100km of his|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Looking for a sincere girl who doesn't take herself too seriously. Drama queens need not apply! ;)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Radiohead, U2, Jeff Buckley, Stone Roses, Kings of Leon, Damien Rice, Bon Iver, Ben Howard, Jimmy Hendricks etc.
- Current affairs & biographies. Not a huge fan of fiction but do read it the odd time.
- Movies & TV
- Fan of Tarantino movies & you can't beat a Will Ferrell movie to put a smile on your face!
- Football (Soccer), Martial Arts
- Other Interests
- Playing Guitar (badly).