Life is a journey............
Being a reasonably private person, this whole 'reveal yourself to the world' thing takes a bit of doing but 'nothing ventured, nothing gained', so here goes nothing........
[Ahh, where to start?] I am a single professional guy with a great (some would say 'eclectic') bunch of friends, whose company I really enjoy. Food, wine, conversation and loads of laughter seem to be woven into the picture almost by osmosis when we're together.
Having sincere and long-lasting relationships with genuine, interesting people who display integrity and a sense of humour is one of the true essences of life, I believe. With that said, I am equally content in my own company or that of my family, which has always and will always come first.
I am an active person with a pretty busy life (who doesn't have?!). I am self-motivated, passionate and committed to what ever I take on (which is typically a fair bit) and I strive to do the best I can with those things.
I am a willing and, I think, able communicator who enjoys the interpersonal connection that good conversation yields. With me it is pretty much 'what you see is what you get'.
While circumstances dictate a certain 'busy-ness', I am focused on maintaining a balanced life and exercising, cooking, experiencing new places and things, and spending quality time (clichéd I know) with those important to me help me to do that.
I love to live, I love to laugh and I love to love. I am glad to say that I have plenty of life, laughter and love (from/for family and friends, I hasten to add!) in my life at present but a relationship with someone special would be great.
Life is a journey and one that is, I'm sure, best shared with the right person.
So, tell me a bit about yourself.........
At a glance
|Summary||possiblytheone's details||possiblytheone's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||33 - 43 yrs old|
|Location||Toowoomba & Surrounds, QLD||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Ideally I'm looking for someone to share the journey with. If, along the way, I develop a true friendship minus that 'special something' then there's always room at the table for another foodie!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I have a diverse appetite when it comes to music, although unfortunately I have little musical ability myself! I love a live performance, be it a pop/rock concert, a musical/opera, or an acoustic rendition at a local pub or wine bar. Pop wise, I love the 80's and early 90's and some of the stuff fro
- Unfortunately I tend to read more for work than pleasure, although I do 'consume' a range of articles, short stories and (of course) recipes in my spare time. I would like to get more into novels, however, don't seem to have got there yet.
- Movies & TV
- Again, I enjoy all genres with the exception of horror - I'm not a wuss, I just find it disturbing and unentertaining. I'm happy to veg out on the couch at home but really enjoy going to the cinema too. At the risk of sounding boring, I don't tend to watch much commercial TV, although do (this may s
- I exercise most days, with my most regular pursuits being walking, swimming, tennis and the odd push-up (don't let that excite you though, I'm no iron man!). When time permits I enjoy a round of (very average) golf, bushwalking, cycling with the kids and, of course, a stroll along the beach.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if possiblytheone is online now.
- Get to know possiblytheone safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 27 Nov '15