Just moved to Melbourne from 12 years living in Japan! I must say I am dealing with the reverse-culture shock quite well....
I have a great job in Williamstown working with BAE Systems and Shadbolt Engineering in the Shipbuilding Yard down there.... I'm currently making more money than I know what to do with....(just kidding, I know exactly what to do with it)
Educated and Well traveled, 18 different countries, can Speak and read Japanese at the native level, as well as the basics of Spanish, German, Thai(Very Beginner), Pashto(very beginner)
I enjoy playing guitar and bass, not very good at it, but it's fun to pass kthe time....
I am always good for a laugh, i'm the court jester at my workplace, but never nasty
I am very zen, even-keeled, rarely get angry or upset, i take life as it comes good or bad, that being said, i am quite adventurous, I'll give anything a go once
Climbed Mt. Fuji in August, 2012 before I left Japan
I am just typing random things in my profile here......
At a glance
|Summary||AdmiralAnderision's details||AdmiralAnderision's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||18 - 49 yrs old|
Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC
|Within 75km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||under 5'0/152 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who is interesting and easy to talk to, has a sense of humor, and is generally amazing to be around, u know who you are
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I love All Kinds of Music, from Motown to Rock, from Outlaw Country to Classical, from Underground Dance/Electronica to some Hip-Hop I tend to lean towards obscure bands, but i can also appreciate popular bands as well, if the music is right, sam and the womp and icona pop come to mind
- Anything Sci-Fi or Fantasy, I like to read Non-Fiction as well......
- Movies & TV
- Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Mythbusters, Breaking Bad, Californication, Spaghetti Westerns, Regular Westerns, Arrested Development, The Office, Family Guy, Futurama, Elementary, Game of Thrones, The X-Files, Jamie Oliver
- Cycling, Mountain Biking, Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Pickup Soccer, Mountain Climbing, surfing, swimming in lakes and rivers
- Other Interests
- Audio and Electronic Engineering, Helping People, Reason, Ableton Live, Graffiti, Bass, guitar, Snowboarding, Camping, having fun, making ppl laugh, Art, making myself indispensable
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if AdmiralAnderision is online now.
- Get to know AdmiralAnderision safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 26 May '14