WhiteChocolate (was LonelydayslonelyOne)
- Last online:
- 23 Sep '17
I have a full time job in the graphic design, signage and printing industry. I have travelled a little, nationally and overseas. I love my sports. I like watching the football, cricket and motor sports.
Some say that I am a family guy (family is important), an easing going, caring and honest person who wouldn't say a bad word about anyone and that I am always up for a laugh. Others say that they can't understand why I am still single.
At a glance
|Age||33 years old||24 - 29 years old|
|Location||Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA||Within 25km|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'5/165 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Black, Dark Brown, Auburn, Blonde, Light Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma, Some college|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone with a good sense of humour, good personality with similar interests.
- I like whatever is on the radio. I share the same birthday with John Farnham so as a kid I grew up listening to "The Voice".
- I am currently reading an autobiography titled, "Michael Hussey: Underneath the Southern Cross".
- Movies & TV
- TV: Big Bang Theory, Masterchef, The Footy Show, How I Met Your Mother, Mrs Brown's Boys, Top Gear, Wonderland. Movies: More into the comedy. Also, a childhood favourite, "The Adventures of Milo and Otis".
- I grew up playing alot of sports, mainly at school level from soccer and football in the Winter and tennis and cricket in the Summer. Because of that I have good knowledge of a range of sports, which I also like watching. I like watching motorsports too. V8 Supercars and Formula 1.
- Other Interests
- I like cooking. Its a chance to experiment with flavours and create and eat something that you are proud of. I run to keep fit and stay in shape. There is also travelling and keeping healthy.