xlDavelx (was Daveb82)
Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting 'Holy sh*t, what a ride'
I'm an easy going, down to earth bloke that enjoys the outdoors. I try not to take life too seriously and love a good laugh. I'd like to think I have a pretty good sense of humour, even though it can be a little left field at times. I like enjoying the finer things in life, and balancing it with an active lifestyle. To stay fit I mountain bike & don't mind the odd adventure. Have done a bit of traveling overseas, but still have plenty to more discover.
I'm a massive fan of the live music scene so you'll often find me at a local gig/concert or festival and I'm also a bit of a tech junkie so really good at resetting routers for the WIFI and changing the batteries in the TV remote.....
Well I guess I'll leave it at that for now. Don't want to give too much away too soon. If you want to find out more you'll just have to ask ¿
I will leave you with one more thing though; You'll never see me or Batman in the same room at the same time..just sayin'.
At a glance
|Summary||xlDavelx's details||xlDavelx's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||26 - 35 yrs old|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
What I'm looking for
Someone that's shares my sense of humor, love of food, music and the outdoors. Someone that can make me laugh and doesn't take life too seriously. And most importantly someone that accepts me for who I am, but challenges be to be a better person
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Not really a fan of pop/commercial stuff. More into Indie/alternative, Desert/stoner/old school rock, some metal, punk/hardcore, electronic, D'n'B, Jungle, house, trance, some hip hop and on occasion Jazz/Soul. I really like the live music scene
- I don't read that often. Rarely have time to, but when I do it's usually biographies. Or anything by Hunter S Thompson
- Movies & TV
- Love a good laugh so; Arrested Development, 30 Rock, SNL(even though it's a bit hit & miss these days), HIMYM, South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, Scrubs, Seinfeld, Archer, Colbert Report, Daily Show with Jon Stewart
- Mountain Biking, Baseball, Golf, Soccer. Going to try take up surfing/snowboarding this year.
- Other Interests
- I love food and enjoy going out with friends to find a back alley noodle bar in China Town and trying something new, or eating a curry so hot you see through space and time. Weirdest thing to date I've eaten would have to be Pigeon, even after eating Escargot in Paris, and Chicken Feet in Singapore
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if xlDavelx is online now.
- Get to know xlDavelx safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: