- Last online:
- 21 Jul '16
LaBoheme (was Carey11)
I'm a happy, open, upbeat person and enjoy energy, humour and intelligence in others. Dancing, a good belly aching laugh, stimulating conversation, a raucous family dinner, the simple things in life, the finer things in life, my pets, travel, art, road trips, tea, good chocolate and great company are some of the things I enjoy most...
I also love checking out small bars, galleries, vintage markets, cafes and festival shows around the traps, cooking up a storm, heading down to my holiday shack, taking the dogs to the local beach, gussying up for a night out, lounging about at a pub, or slouching at home in pjs with the critters watching whatever my poison is at the time...
I'm looking for another life traveler who is sympatico - a long term, positive, honest and loyal relationship, and someone I can laugh and enjoy life with. In my ideal world, this person will be young at heart, have a good deal of energy, be emotionally available and have dealt with his baggage, and our dreams for our respective futures will align.
As much as I am a very optimistic person, I accept that in reality I may never find this person. So... friendships and connections gathered along the way are also valued and welcomed :)
At a glance
|Age||54 years old||45 - 56 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Western Suburbs, WA||Within 25km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Private, Very Social, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
What I'm looking for
No such thing as ideal, but for me what is important: emotionally available, baggage abandoned, communicative, intelligent, quirky, active, energetic & honest. Some one who loves animals, has their own interests and friends, is up to date & down to earth, and relaxed & happy when not unhappy :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Ranges from classical to contemporary. I play piano and am enjoying learning ukulele after a recent trip... Enjoy R&B, acoustic work, but really anything I can dance and sing to.
- Love reading- usually have 2-3 books on the go at one time and always in the midst of a binge reading attack...
- Movies & TV
- Comedies, drama, docs, movie festivals and summer outdoor cinema, the indulgence of Gold Class...
- Body balance (yoga/pilates), dancing (ballroom, jive, latin), walking, exercising the dogs, snow skiing, swimming, snorkeling...
- Other Interests
- Exploring- o/s or other, chilling, cooking, friends and family, my pets and animal welfare, photography, painting, writing, cafes, pots of tea, theatre, markets, art and galleries, community service... Life is good but I'm looking to make it great.