LaBoheme (was Carey11)
I did have a much longer description, but decided to cull it- less is more after all - isn't it? Except for travel... oh - and cups of tea... and funky chairs :p
Not that this is a short description, I hasten to add...
So- me....I'm told I don't fit the norm for my age (whatever that is) and I tend to prefer it that way. I'm an upbeat person and enjoy energy in others. Travel, ballroom and jive dancing (current passion), a good belly aching laugh, stimulating conversation, a raucous family dinner, the simple things in life, the finer things in life, art, good chocolate and great company are some of the things I enjoy most...
I also love checking out small bars, galleries, cafes and festival shows around the traps, cooking up a storm, heading down to the holiday shack, taking the dogs to the local beach, gussying up for a night out, lounging about at a pub, or slouching at home in pjs with the critters watching whatever my poison is at the time...
Basically I'm an ex-country Greek/English girl currently living in Perth' s "big city" lights :) But I've lived all over the countryside, interstate (Melbourne 10 years), overseas (Vienna 4 years), wandered the globe nomadically and done a variety of things from waiting tables, teaching, directing theatre, training and pr work, writing, exhibiting and selling my art. Currently in a job I love and working with wonderful people, but with the flexibility to travel as much as I want - which is a lot! With my girls moving towards independence (both at UWA) I now seem to be entering the next stage of my life - so new adventures along with opportunities to learn and discover are my focus...
I'm looking for a long term, positive, honest and loyal relationship, and someone I can laugh and enjoy life with.
At a glance
|Summary||LaBoheme's details||LaBoheme's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||45 - 56 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Western Suburbs, WA||Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Private, Very Social, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
What I'm looking for
I want spark! Intelligent with a SOH & interests that click, tactile, loves conversation, animals, can change his own tyres, is a bit quirky, active, energetic, honest, has his own interests and friends, is up to date & down to earth, and is relaxed & happy when he's not unhappy :)
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Classical up to contemporary. Guitar/melody/lyric driven acoustic and blues are my base though... Enjoying learning ukulele after a recent trip to Hawaii...
- Love reading- thrillers and drama, poetry, classics, nonfiction, but am always up for something that friends recommend... usually have 2-3 books on the go at one time and always in the midst of a binge reading attack...
- Movies & TV
- Comedies, drama, old stuff and new, docs, movie festivals and summer outdoor cinema, the indulgence of Gold Class...
- Body balance (yoga/pilates), high energy dancing, walking on the beach or at the park with the dogs, snow skiing, swimming, snorkeling...
- Other Interests
- Lots of travel, dancing, chilling, cooking, talking, friends and family, my pets, photography, painting, writing, cafes, pots of tea, theatre, markets, art and galleries, community service... And above all-getting down the south west to the family hut. Life is good but I'm looking to make it great.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if LaBoheme is online now.
- Get to know LaBoheme safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 29 Nov '15