- Last online:
- 16 Apr '17
Headline“I squash bugs and open jars. ;-)”
Decent guy, don't smoke or do drugs and only drink to have a good time not to get drunk. Settled, stable and in a good job... Unfortunately I don't currently have a little someone I can share this good fortune with :-).
I have been single for a while now, dates on and off nothing has really taken. I just miss having that person who will cuddle up with me on the couch... I have very simple tastes, not a complicated guy.... why is this whole dating thing so complicated now :-/. oh well look forward to hearing from you. perhaps we can have a chat and then see where things go.
At a glance
|Age||39 years old||25 - 40 years old|
|Location||Parramatta, NSW||Within 10km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at most 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Hispanic / Latino, Asian, White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
just a laid back girl who likes to cuddle into her mans chest on a cold day.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I have a varied taste in music, I have been to a Metallica concert but I have also watched phantom of the opera. In general I stick to top 40 music.
- I have read heaps of Clive cussler, and Tom Clancy. Also really like history books. Currently reading all the game of thrones books because I can't wait for the tv series.
- Movies & TV
- Movies would be my Achilles heel, I love the escapism. some of my absolutely favourite movies lately were whiplash, and the big short. Sausage party was quite an eye opener also haha.
- I have played everything from basketball to Waterpolo, netball to AFL. Not I just stick to some light physical training. If I had kids I would be a great help I think :-). Can't stand soccer, like AFL (west coast eagles) but don't live my by the sports schedule.