- Last online:
- 30 May '16
Headline“I squash bugs and open jars. ;-)”
Decent guy, don't smoke or do drugs and only drink to have a good time not to get drunk. Settled, stable and in a good job... Unfortunately I don't currently have a little someone I can share this good fortune with ;-).
alright, almost a new year so I might freshen up the profile a bit. I have put in a few newer photos of myself, and one where you can't see my face but that's what I do. more to come shortly.
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||25 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Parramatta, NSW||Within 10km of his|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at most 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Asian, Hispanic / Latino, White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would be shorter than me, be feminine without being a drama queen, and have a good work ethic. Who doesn't like to look at their partner when she is all dressed up and just think WOW! :-)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I have a varied taste in music, I have been to a Metallica concert but I have also watched phantom of the opera. In general I stick to top 40 music.
- I have read heaps of Clive cussler, and Tom Clancy. Also really like history books. Currently reading all the game of thrones books because I can't wait for the tv series.
- Movies & TV
- Movies would be my Achilles heel. This is my one true love, I love the escapism. There are few movies (in English) that i haven't seen. Star Wars series is a return to my childhood so I can't go past them. The hobbit series is just awesome cinema with such a rich storyline...
- I have played everything from basketball to Waterpolo, netball to AFL. Not I just stick to some light physical training. If I had kids I would be a great help I think :-). Can't stand soccer, like AFL (west coast eagles) but don't live my by the sports schedule.